Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||||Improvemts and Discussion||||

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

||||Improvemts and Discussion|||| Empty
PostSubject: ||||Improvemts and Discussion||||   ||||Improvemts and Discussion|||| EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:45 am

||||Amegakura Improvemts and Discussion Thread||||

Hello and here is where all of Amegakura can come and discuss things they feel should be changed in the Village.

Or Name some ideas to add to the village for improvement and additions =D
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

||||Improvemts and Discussion|||| Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||||Improvemts and Discussion||||   ||||Improvemts and Discussion|||| EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:07 am

When i read the rules of the Rain village i've noticed that you have makes some mistake in it.
well you put Mist instead of Rain, just check it out it only small errors that's quickly corrected! but that avoid to see that it was a copy and paste XD.

And i wanted to asked you question what's the level requiered to be a Medic-nin? because i really wants to know when i could be one!

Well did you make a training field for the Rpers of the Rain ninjas? i could be really cool if you could make one! maybe people would be interested to makes fight and training mission in it?

well that's all for the moment! i try to think what we could do more to interest people to come by! i know that Rp fight is good for peoples that's why i've asked that. ^^

thanks for listening me!

Back to top Go down
http://stormclad.deviantart.com/

||||Improvemts and Discussion||||
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoverse :: Naruto Forums :: Naruto Villages :: Rain Village :: Rain Headquarters-
Jump to: