Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaf Village Introductions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrahnavard
Hokage
Arrahnavard

Leaf Village Introductions   Empty
PostSubject: Leaf Village Introductions    Leaf Village Introductions   EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:42 pm

This is the place where you will be able to introduce yourselves to the members of your village so that we may get to know a little about you and you can get to know a little about us. You may post anything you wish in this thread as far as an introduction goes but you must make sure to fill out the following:

Name:

What are your hobbies?:

What do you like?:

What do you hate?:

What are your dreams for the future?:
Back to top Go down
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Village Introductions    Leaf Village Introductions   EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Name: Kaien! ...no last name >.>

What are your hobbies?: I love to draw more than anything in the world!

What do you like?: Ramen, girls, drawings, Bleach, Naruto, girls, and music! Razz
I also like making signatures and avies! I just learned to make avies this year but I've been makings sigs since last year.

What do you hate?: I don't think I hate alot of things! Maybe people who hate on me or hate on others for being the best they can be! That really grinds my gears Evil or Very Mad
What are your dreams for the future?: In the future I hope to take up animation and somehow in someway become a great anime artist or mangaka artist! I know manga comes first in some situations so either or will work for me^^ If not I'll just settle for cartoonnetwork, Pixar, or Disney and become an intern!
Back to top Go down
Byakuamaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Village Introductions    Leaf Village Introductions   EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:31 am

[b]Name: Byakuamaterasu but you can call me Byaku

My hobbies are practicing my withcraft(I'm a wiccan). Writing fanfic and reading.

I like being alone in the house,sweet food,Naruto, Narusasu yaoi fanfics because they are cute and awesome in a way.

I don't hate many things but I hate it when people hate me and I don't know the reason WHY they hate me. I hate shopping but I DON"T hate shopping for books. Also I hate it when people act smug and think they are the best when they have soooo many flaws themselves

Dreams for the future...ehhhh, still undecided
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Village Introductions    Leaf Village Introductions   Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoverse :: Naruto Forums :: Naruto Villages :: Leaf Village :: Leaf Recruitment-
Jump to: