Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killer bee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FLOW

FLOW

Killer bee Empty
PostSubject: Killer bee   Killer bee EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:37 pm

I just watched the fight between him and Sasuke earlier today. I noticed when he used his Jyuuken Hachibi it still acted like Killer Bee himself. Like it had it's hands in the "rock on" sign the same way Killer bee had before he transformed into it.

Then while they were fighting he was talking through it as if he had 100% control over Hachibi. Does all the other host have this type of control?

Is naruto and Gaara the only one's that lose control over their Jyuuken?
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

Killer bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer bee   Killer bee EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:54 pm

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILER BELOW

It is because Killerbee trained on a special island and fought with his tailed beast. Something that Naruto and Gaara havent done, Naruto does it later on the series though. This fight lets them impose their will and take the chakra from the tailed beast letting them fully control them

Gaara is too young to have done this kind of training so Killerbee is the jinchuriki with most control over his tailed beast.
Back to top Go down
FLOW

FLOW

Killer bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer bee   Killer bee EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:28 am

Hm.....that makes sense. He looks like the old guy type to do something like that XD.

Though what about the other one's like Yonbi., Not sure what it is, but the hosts that look like their jinchuriki animal seems like they have control over it. Like the host for Yonbi gives me the same impression that killer bee does.
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

Killer bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer bee   Killer bee EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:34 am

I think its most probably due the mentality of the current host. For example Naruto and Gaara both had problems and large quantities of hatred inside them. On the island you have to fight your hatred also because the more hatred the more influence the tailed beast has.

Besides Naruto has problems that the kyubi is the strongest and most evil of all the tailed beasts which would lead as to why its way more difficult to control
Back to top Go down
Kasumi NUSHU Ashley

Kasumi NUSHU Ashley

Killer bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer bee   Killer bee EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:34 am

i was just thinking Killer Bee isn't the only one with full control over it's tailed beat ... i mean Hachibi sure ... but the Nibi's Jinjuriki Nii Yuugito has control over hers as well ... i mean ... also when Naruto fights in the war against Madara (Tobi) he and Kurama the nine tails make a pact and then they both listen to each other to transform ... though their transformation is different
but ... Killer Bee is just awesome ... his raps? not so much ... but surely he is one of THE best charatcers who are Jinjuriki i have come upon
peacr Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killer bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer bee   Killer bee Empty

Back to top Go down

Killer bee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoverse :: Naruto Forums :: Naruto Characters-
Jump to: