Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which tailed beast do you prefer?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clad

Clad

Which tailed beast do you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Which tailed beast do you prefer?   Which tailed beast do you prefer? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:46 am

Well maybe it's a usual question that you can anwser in Narutopod... but i wanted to know for the peoples around which tails beasts they prefer! well i know everyone likes Ninetails the demon fox... Between you and me i like him very much!
But i also like (WARNING SPOILER)
Spoiler:
he's quite stylish actually and pretty funny when i saw him for the first time! It's an original beast i though that's why i also like him!
So now it's your turn to say which of 9 tailes beast you like the most!
Back to top Go down
http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Which tailed beast do you prefer?   Which tailed beast do you prefer? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:45 am

My favorite beast by bar is the Kyubi, its very evil and the most powerful out of all of them by far. It would be almost impossible to stop it if it rampages again.

However if possible I would prefer the:
Spoiler:

It seems to have been the most powerful out of all the beasts together and seems to have thhe power to cast an infinite tsukuyomi.
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Which tailed beast do you prefer?   Which tailed beast do you prefer? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:01 pm

I like the two tail one (The cat). IT's gracious, nice to see, and I love the blue chakra all over her....
One of my favorite..
Back to top Go down
ChocolateChipCookie

ChocolateChipCookie

PostSubject: Re: Which tailed beast do you prefer?   Which tailed beast do you prefer? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:51 pm

I think that the Kyuubi is the best! He is super strong, smart, interesting, cunning, and just the perfect villain Twisted Evil !

@Karin
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which tailed beast do you prefer?   Which tailed beast do you prefer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which tailed beast do you prefer?
Page 1 of 1