Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My art style: Anthro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anubiis

Anubiis

My art style: Anthro Empty
PostSubject: My art style: Anthro   My art style: Anthro EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:39 pm

I'll present myself as an anthro artist, the majority of my drawing are humanized animals, this a drawing style i love a lot....sadly it's sometime contested fromsome ignorants, since it's not some real. Anyway most of my characters are Wolves, Jackals and Foxes like. I'm still new in drawing but i can say i'm already good for only one year of intense training haha! >x3
I wanted to talk about it since i'm with my twin bro, which is part of the forum too under the name Clad, we're both anthro artist! curious ins't it? but it's true! We've done many time collabs work and it goes pretty much well! >.<

I'm open to any critics if this art style i'm sure not everybody here like this type of drawing, i respect their opinion. If you have any question about the subject or about my work or my bro's work, you can just ask away! i'm here for that! For seeing my work or my bro's one ask the permission from me or my bro first! ^w^

Oh another thing for those who are going to ask if i can draw other thing than anthro, yes i definitly can, i've just specialized myself into anthro that's all! >:3

PS: all disrespectful comment for any kind of drawings would be reported...that's not only apply for me but for everyone here.
Back to top Go down
http://lostwolfen.deviantart.com/
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: My art style: Anthro   My art style: Anthro EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:59 am

Are you kidding?
I'm still a little bit confused with what Anthro means but I'm more than happy to see some of your artwork because I like art no matter what Very Happy
Hmm...when you say you draw humanized animals does that revolve around the idea of werewolves? I like werewolves:P
Back to top Go down
Anubiis

Anubiis

PostSubject: Re: My art style: Anthro   My art style: Anthro EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:18 am

No, i'm not actually kidding some people hate this style of drawing...i have hard time to understand why, but it's there choice, i'm prefer to specialized in anthro, because it's the style i've chosen, they'll have to deal with it because i'm not going to change it! >.<

Well, i call it anthro for short but in fact it's Anthropomorphy, Anthropos mean Human and morphy the trasformation, which lead to a character have animal characteristics. That's my definition of the word anthro! it's quite dictionnary like but meh...that's how i explain it! xD

Well, thanks a lot, i'll be happy to show some of my art piece, i'll put some at the end of the post, you'll see what's clearly what's an anthro.

Well, yes lycanthropy is a branch of the anthropomorphy we call transformation it is both in anthro and furry style yes but the thing is that's the human acquierd some animal traits while the anthros get those animals caracteristic since the day they are born, the parents must be anthros too. You can consider some of the kitsune and neko are somehow anthros since they have animals caracteristics.

In fact you've got different branch in the anthropomorphy, the fantasy style is the most comon in the anthro drawings, my avatar is already one of them this a very good exemple of anthro drawing, but it's not always fantasy that comes it can be the normal life, which is happen too. You can find anthro in anime style which is very common too, so where's comes the neko girls, kitsune and all other japenese animal based related. Then the branch mostly loved by most of the anthro artist is the Furry drawing...this branch is mostly for chibis and fun drawing anthros. But this style involve oftenly Ecchi and hentai drawings which lead some time to yuri or yaoi, most of the girls are all well endowed, with a smexy body and all and same thing for the guys, but the girls are most present here than the guys. oh yes, in the furry there's style of the inflation, vore, fat furry, transformation and pregnant anthro but i've got to say that's not my cup of tea. Well, there's many others style...which i just can say it all otherwise it would take an eternity! xD

Well, for my side, i'm actually working on anthros and furries. My drawings are more based on the Anthro than the furry, one day one friend ask me to do a collab with my brother to do a yuri drawing, which was not really our cup of tea but the result was great in the end. But don't worry we're clean artist there's not weird stuff in our drawings folders! ^w^

So i hope it was enough precise! xD

here's some of my anthro artwork:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

this is a little sample of my drawings! my bro will sure post some of his artwork! ^w^

Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: My art style: Anthro   My art style: Anthro EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:08 am

As usual it is amazing man! I've seen your drawing skill and you have so much improved.....Beautiful piece of work! Just keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
Anubiis

Anubiis

PostSubject: Re: My art style: Anthro   My art style: Anthro EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:59 am

haha! thanks a lot i'm already working on other drawings actually...there will be many more to come up next! I'm trying my best to improve my style as much as possible! trust me on that! but i still need a lot of training to finally have a really good result...for now i'm simply happy of myself , that's all! xD

Oh yeah i've done some few chibis lately here some:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

PS: Lostwolfen is my artist name! xD
Back to top Go down
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: My art style: Anthro   My art style: Anthro EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:28 pm

They actually look kind of cool!
My favorite is the 1st one of the first batch you posted! Out of them all it shows more detail in my opinion and its pwnz so much! Razz

Not sure if you answered my question from before so I'll restate it: Do you draw werewolves ans stuff too? Like wolf face, human body?
Looks like it would revolve around your kind of art!
Back to top Go down
Anubiis

Anubiis

PostSubject: Re: My art style: Anthro   My art style: Anthro EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:45 pm

Thanks, yeah they are nice pictures that's true! the result is always pretty nice that's why i like this style.
HAha! yeah, most of the people love this picture, since it's one of the best drawing i've got in my folder, with more than 10 hours of work i'm pretty much proud of myself, well look just like that i would look that's only work in 2hours or something, but trust me realising a picture with the details put in value, that's pretty much hard! plus this pic had requierd time to find the infos neccessary for this character! i couldn't drawing without informing myself about it...Her name is Irix the Selene, she's a wolfen! quite interesting race, in this picture she finally reach the final stage of her initiation, shaman mastering of the water, fire, whisper and howl, she's one of the most respected wolf female in her pack! (yeah a little background of the char never hurt! xD)

Well, i thought you were asking for more information about the anthros...if i draw were wolf? yes i do, the thing is that my chars got all animal head and human body! which is the principal point of the style! XD
To be serious, yes i've drawn many times werewolves! well the result gives this: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/049/a/e/Ery__s_Feral_form_by_lostwolfen.jpg
As i said in the description it's a branch of the Anthropomorphy that's that's explaining why it's very close to it! ^w^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My art style: Anthro   My art style: Anthro Empty

Back to top Go down

My art style: Anthro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoverse :: Fan-Made :: Art-
Jump to: