Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ramza Vs Kotaro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lifelife912

lifelife912

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:53 pm

This is another test spar of Ramza Vs Kotaro....
Don't disturb the two combattant while they are fighting, that mean don't post here....

Place: Ramza Vs Kotaro Rainforest

Current Chakra pool system cost:

Super S-rank: 50 points
S-rank: 35
A-rank: 25
B-rank: 20
C-rank: 15
D-rank: 10
E-rank: 5

The forest is dense, trpa could easily be placed everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Walks around the forest looking around

"Ne... that Kotaro must be around... I have to be a bit careful, I already had a difficult time with Karin-chan, although it was me who went Ninjutsu on her..."

Stops near the creek

"Well he should be around here"

Chakra pool 180
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Kotaro gets out of his hiding spot and slowly walks toward Ramza. "There you are....Been waiting for you." He gets into a fighting stance. "Then let's get started....your move."

chakra pool: 165
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:05 pm

sighs then smiles

"My my, aren't we happy to fight, well as you wish"

Quickly unsheates one sword, and rushes towards Kotaro swiftly and does an upward slash directed to the left arm, if it were to hit the are would be cut from the shoulder down, although it's not done at max speed.

Chakra pool 180
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:15 pm

"So...you use your sword eh? Close combat...that's good." He sees Ramza coming at him ready to cut Kotaro's left arm. "I can't let that happen...." He quickly moves his left foot to the back and makes a movement like an opening door to dodge Ramza's attack. "Don't underestimate the dark side."

Now he was about 30 centimetres from Ramza, facing his left side. "My turn..." He lifts his right hand and extend his arm making like a ball of spike aiming at Ramza's left ears.

Chakra pool 165
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Quickly notices Kotaro on his side, then quickly jumps foward to avoid Kotaro's attack

"Ne ne... you're being serious"

does a handseal inmediately

"Kirigakure no jutsu"

Envelopes the forest in a thick mist with near zero visibility, then does another handseals and moves to hide

"Mizu bushin no jutsu"

two water clones appear and mix with the original

chakra pool 165
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Kotaro sighs as he missed his attack. "Miss again....I really need to train on that...." THen he looks around him, watchin the mist slowly taking form. "Using the mist to hide eh? Nice one there." Then he thoughts while making his arm go back to its original state. "Now how will I find him...." He crouches and thinks for a moment. "I guess I better stay on my guard, I'll just let him finds me." Kotaro takes a guarding stance and carefully watches all around him for any sign of movement.

Chakra pool 165
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:43 pm

"hmmm so he's intending on me catching him, but that's a mistake... I already now his position...

Suddenly him and both clones start tapping the trees making a faint sound, all from three different directions surrounding Kotaru's position

"I wonder what's he thinking"

the taps start to approach Kotaru steadily

Chakra pool 165
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Kotaro closes his eyes and concentrates and listens to the faint sound. "So he already surrounded me. I'll show him a surprise." Kotaro still is in his guarding stance. "Come to me Ramza, you are a close range fighter, oyu should be near me and attack me instead of being far away." He makes his cynic smile and chuckles a bit.

Chakra pool 165
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:57 pm

"hmmm still not moving... heh, he's getting cheeky"

one of the Ramza's approaches Kotaro and tries a spining side slash, from left to right, aimed to the middle of Kotaro's body, if successful, Kotaro might be split in half

"Lets see how he handles this"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:04 pm

He carefully listens, suddenly he hears the swifting sound of a sword coming at him from the back. "Looks like it didn't go as I planned, that doesn't matter...I have other tricks up my sleeve..." He quickly raise his left hand and slow down the weapon. "There you are......" He quickly jumps at Ramza, and tries to punch the face, but at the same time he extands his right arm to give even more power and speed. At this distance it would be hard to dodge, but if he had enough speed he could dodge it. "Slowing weapons is one of my main ability my friend!"

Chakra pool 150
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:15 pm

the Ramza in front of him smirks

"Ne, big mistake"

From behind Kotaro and his right side the other two appear as the punch hit and reveals the first is a water clone and makes an splash

"Ne Ne, JACKPOT!!"

quickly the real Ramza (behind) does a fast series of quick handseals while the other approaches at top speed with an upward slash to Kotaro, if successful, he'll slice the extended arm near the shoulder

"Katon-Zukokku"

A big balst of fire is directed at Kotaro at the same time, the oncomming blade slash

Chakra pool 145
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:31 pm

As he hits Ramza he realizes that it was a mizu bunshin. "I knew you wouldn't attack recklessly." Then he notices 2 Ramza attacking from behind and his right side. Suddenly he notices the real one thanks to the handseal he made. "Big mistake!" He quickly puts back his right arm in the original state but gets cut by Ramza's water clone. He screams in pain. Lots of dark purple blood was coming out.

"Bad thing to do!"He puts his left hand behind him and says. "Inhaling Maw!" Suddenly the blast of fireball gets sucks in Kotaro's hand. mixing it with his chakra. "Now that you're so close, take this!" He aimed at Ramza's chest. "Wicked Self Destruction Extraction!" He shot the chakra he sucked up from the attack at Ramza's chest.
Then he rolls on the ground in pain.

Chakra pool 140
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:43 pm

seeing the incomming attack quickly lets his sword on the air and claps his hands together

"ne ne... Lightning release: Thunderclap!!"

a big electricity field surrounds him at high speed metting in a clash the chakra shot, neutralizing it with the electricity but some still affects Ramza

"you just lost..."

The still living clone aproaches him and put his sword in an attack position

"Do you give up?"

Chakra pool 125
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:40 am

His left hand hold the wound. "And why would a demon give up? I haven't shown my potential yet...." He chuckles. "Don't think that by making this wound I'd give up that easily...." He slowly stands up looking at the water clone, ready to attack him.

Then Kotaro disappears in a whirl. "I won't give up now....it's only the beginning..." He suddenly reappears behind the real Ramza, attempting to suck Ramza's chakra with his left hand. "Don't underestimate your opponent."

chakra pool : 115
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:30 pm

sighs deeply

"You thought I was staying close to the trees and tapping them just for fun?"

right behind both a tree explodes in a huge blast of fire and splinters, as the explosion occurs he uses Kawarimi to avoid any danger, although from the position Kotaro was the perfect shield.

Chakra pool 120

Last edited by Ramza Ruglia on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:52 pm

"Well you wanted to attract my attention that is all...." Just when he was about to suck up some chakra from Ramza, the explosions occured and splinters get stuck in Kotaro's back and he gets blown away because of the shockwave. He lands on his stomach a few meters ahead. He doesn't move just like he was dead. Then he slowly murmured. "You...will...crumple...before me....soon enough..." He slowly stands up, walks really slowly to his right arm. and take it.

"For now...the battle stops here.....we'll need to fight again when I'll be stronger...." He pants. "Luckily I have a lot of chakra left.....I can easily teleport to the hospital...." He waves at Ramza and makes his cynic smile before disappearing in a whirl.

chakra pool 115.
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:10 pm

sighs

"Well I hope he gets smarter by then... with pure power alone he won't beat me... or anyone else for that matter"

makes the clone dissapear and picks up the unused tags, and then starts to walk out of the forest

"Maybe I should talk to him... I can give him a few pointers about using his head in battle against stronger oponents"

Chakra pool 120

Winner: None, spar test.

Resutls: positive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramza Vs Kotaro   Ramza Vs Kotaro Empty

Back to top Go down

Ramza Vs Kotaro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoverse :: Others :: Testing 1 2 3-