Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A drawing I did

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FLOW

FLOW

A drawing I did Empty
PostSubject: A drawing I did   A drawing I did EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:47 am

Well here is my drawing I did ages ago I was in the 11th grade still I think, but I ended up using it to get tattooed on my arm :p.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anubiis

Anubiis

A drawing I did Empty
PostSubject: Re: A drawing I did   A drawing I did EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:11 am

hey very nice drawing! dragon ball Z is awesome! you've drawn the character really well too! it'sperfectly the style of Akira Toriyama! you've did the shading well! love it very much! HAha! it's ended as a tattoo? well it's a cool i've got to admit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lostwolfen.deviantart.com/
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

A drawing I did Empty
PostSubject: Re: A drawing I did   A drawing I did EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:49 am

Wow There's an art section now?
*Kaien's heart fills with glee and happiness*

Alright! Enough of my nerdness for one day Razz

Wow! FLOW, you've got some pretty cool artwork!
I like DBZ as well! xD I'm so glad they decided to play it again, trynna get the new generation of children to watch it now!Razz Its too violent for most parents, it won't work D:

btw Do you have anymore tattoos like that?
Back to top Go down
FLOW

FLOW

A drawing I did Empty
PostSubject: Re: A drawing I did   A drawing I did EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Thanks, yea I have another tattoo but it's not of an anime character. It's a lighting wolf, more specific the wolf god Raiku.
Back to top Go down
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

A drawing I did Empty
PostSubject: Re: A drawing I did   A drawing I did EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Wooooow you draw niiice~~ o.o

And cool heh you dork you got a DBZ tatoo imma pic on you haha nah its cool x3
Back to top Go down
FLOW

FLOW

A drawing I did Empty
PostSubject: Re: A drawing I did   A drawing I did EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Lol how many times have I heard that. Rolling Eyes

Ok well while in school I always carried around my art folder/binder that had all my drawings in it. Not something I would carry around outside of school. People always asked to see my drawings to see my art style. So instead of carrying around the folder I looked in my folder and took out a random picture that i drew to get tattoo on me. That way I will always have one of my drawings with me to show someone if they ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A drawing I did Empty
PostSubject: Re: A drawing I did   A drawing I did Empty

Back to top Go down

A drawing I did
Page 1 of 1