Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Umm...HELLO, I'm Kaien!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

Umm...HELLO, I'm Kaien!!  Empty
PostSubject: Umm...HELLO, I'm Kaien!!    Umm...HELLO, I'm Kaien!!  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:42 am

I'm pretty sure it would make sense for EVERYONE to be posting here right now Razz

Anyways, for those who don't know, my name is Kaien!
I don't think my RL name is needed so I won't say it at all! afro

I like drawing, writing, making sigs and avies, and all types of other things like sports and being lazy Razz BUT! I am also a cool laid back person who works just like every other person and isn't entirely a lazy coach potatoe! Hmm....as for my location, even though I'm pretty sure there is a bunch of stalkers around here, I am from the United States of America...thats it! ._. No other info needed clown (I'm having lots of fun with these emotes Razz)

I hope to have just as much fun here as everyone else!
Back to top Go down
K9-KIBA

K9-KIBA

PostSubject: Re: Umm...HELLO, I'm Kaien!!    Umm...HELLO, I'm Kaien!!  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:54 am

Hello Kaien! I am shiori Smile it is good to know that we have more active members around here Very Happy i hope to see some of your writing and drawing because i am also a writer and artist Very Happy well message me sometime and we can get to know each other Very Happy have fun at the forum ^_^
Back to top Go down
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Umm...HELLO, I'm Kaien!!    Umm...HELLO, I'm Kaien!!  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:53 pm

hellos!! Kaien~~ Glad to have you here ^-^ i am Aya =] and you met Kiba chan i see XD
Back to top Go down
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Umm...HELLO, I'm Kaien!!    Umm...HELLO, I'm Kaien!!  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:37 am

Shiori, you seem like a cool person!
I would love to share some of my art and writings with you! I do alot of poem writing but I havent written any recently so I don't know how good my old and stale writting will be right now! Anyways, I can't wait to show you what I have and I hope in return you will show me some of yours too. I am anixous Razz

Nice to meet you, Aya!
Yea, she seems like a fun person! I cannot wait to see her art^^
Back to top Go down
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Umm...HELLO, I'm Kaien!!    Umm...HELLO, I'm Kaien!!  EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Wait minute Kai!!~~ i know shiori pimpin but how come you didnt call me cool~ that is Epic fail no cookies for you..no tacos for you D<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umm...HELLO, I'm Kaien!!    Umm...HELLO, I'm Kaien!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Umm...HELLO, I'm Kaien!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoverse :: Free Topic Forum :: Introduction Section-
Jump to: