Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura haters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FLOW

FLOW

Sakura haters Empty
PostSubject: Sakura haters   Sakura haters EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:18 pm

I'm not too caught up on Naruto only on episode 27 on shippuuden.

Thing I have noticed is that a lot of people say they hate Sakura just as much as a lot of people hate Orihime from bleach. Now I could understand if they didn't like her in the normal naruto but in Shippuuden Sakura is a beast. I mean her strength is monstrous and she still has her expert level of chakra control. Only now she can heal herself while fighting.

I just don't see how there can still be people who don't like her....can anyone explain it to me.
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

Sakura haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura haters   Sakura haters EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Well probably because she cries a lot and because she feels useless compared to Naruto. SHe might stronger than in the Naruto episode, but mentally, in Shippuden, she's still weak....
Back to top Go down
FLOW

FLOW

Sakura haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura haters   Sakura haters EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:56 am

Really? She didn't seem weak minded when they fought Sasori. She took charge and took the burden upon herself to make sure he got defeated. She even took a poisonous sword to the stomach for that old lady, trying to save her. All the stuff she did in that fight doesn't scream weak minded to me......
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

Sakura haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura haters   Sakura haters EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:51 am

Well in a certain way and in certain problems....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FLOW

FLOW

Sakura haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura haters   Sakura haters EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:44 am

XD I haven't gotten that far yet in the anime still on ep 27
Back to top Go down
QueenOfDarkness216

QueenOfDarkness216

Sakura haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura haters   Sakura haters EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:43 pm

If I may join in this conversation, Sakura is still Sakura. Just because she got older and stronger doesn't mean her personality has changed. In fact, to me, it got even worse because of her teenager hormones. But, I think that's just me.
Also, she is still the tramp that would run off with Sasuke at any given moment because she STILL LOVES HIM! No matter what she says, she does.
Another thing is that she still beats up Naruto! I think that is the main reason. That she just manhandles the poor boy and then wonders why he's so stupid! SHE BEATS HIS FRIGGIN BRAINS OUT!!
However, the point that people hate her hair color. I would understand completely, Pink is anything but attractive to a ton of people. Naruto is action not La-La-Loopsie.
Anyway, that seems to be the reasons on why I hate her and probably sums up what most people would say to this subject as well.
Sorry for butting in, but I thought I should voice my opinion... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sakura haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura haters   Sakura haters Empty

Back to top Go down

Sakura haters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoverse :: Naruto Forums :: Naruto Characters-
Jump to: