Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mist Village Recruitment Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

Mist Village Recruitment Office Empty
PostSubject: Mist Village Recruitment Office   Mist Village Recruitment Office EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Welcome to the Mist Village recruitment office. In here you can apply to join our village as a full-fledged ninja. Your application goes here and will be reviewed by the leaders of the village for some time and we will give you an answer as soon as possible so be patient please.

Requirements for Joining:
-30 posts throughout the forum, it doesnt matter where
-Being active in this forum for a week before your application
-Not being applying for any other village at the same time as you apply in this one
-Having appropriate behavior all around the forum

Now please follow this form in order to submit your application to the Mist. That will make it easier for us to examine your application.

Name:
Why do you want to join the Mist Village?:
What qualities do you have that would help us:
Have you ever tried RP, if not would you be willing to help?:
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Recruitment Office   Mist Village Recruitment Office EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Name: Ramza
Why do you want to join the Mist Village?:Well I'm already a member somewhere else, lol, and I would like to help around with the RP
What qualities do you have that would help us: well I have ample knowledge about Naruto, I'm active, and I would help with new ideas for threads.
Have you ever tried RP, if not would you be willing to help?: Yes I have tried RP before.
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Recruitment Office   Mist Village Recruitment Office EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Ramza your application has been....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Recruitment Office   Mist Village Recruitment Office EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:08 pm

Why do you want to join the Mist Village?: Because I love the Mist and well...you perfectly know why....
What qualities do you have that would help us: I can help in some way or another and will do my best to hel out the forum and the Mist
Have you ever tried RP, if not would you be willing to help?: Look at my RP on NP and BA....so it's yes..
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Recruitment Office   Mist Village Recruitment Office EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Application accepted!

Welcome to the Mist Kotaro, nice to see you in here also. Be free to post around the Mist when you wish and make your character profile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Recruitment Office   Mist Village Recruitment Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Mist Village Recruitment Office
Page 1 of 1