Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which is for you the most EPIC retro game on earth?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clad

Clad

Which is for you the most EPIC retro game on earth? Empty
PostSubject: Which is for you the most EPIC retro game on earth?   Which is for you the most EPIC retro game on earth? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:03 pm

Well today i will ask you which retro game is the best and will stay the best for you!

For me i will say Tetris! it's one of the hardest and smartest game on earth! VIVA RUSSIA! XD

It's your turn now!
Back to top Go down
http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
FLOW

FLOW

Which is for you the most EPIC retro game on earth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is for you the most EPIC retro game on earth?   Which is for you the most EPIC retro game on earth? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:17 am

Streets of Rage 2 or Chrono Trigger

Both of those were epic and I could not get enough of. I still play streets of rage 2 on my friend's ps3 since I got him to down load it lol.

Then Chrono Trigger the epic super Nintendo game of the century, I went through it like 8 times after completing it the 1st time. Since it has a plus after you complete it, it lets you keep your levels and stuff to go through it again.
Back to top Go down

Which is for you the most EPIC retro game on earth?
Page 1 of 1