Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guilty Gear Ninja

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FLOW

FLOW

Guilty Gear Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Guilty Gear Ninja   Guilty Gear Ninja EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:24 am

This is an ninja assassin from Guilty Gear series, his name is Chip Zanuff. When I pick him on the game I use to say "Chip's Zanuff to get the job done" XD Get it Zanuff like enough (yea it;s corny sue me XD )

I drew this like 6 years ago maybe 7. Sorry I don't have a scanner Surprised.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

Guilty Gear Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Gear Ninja   Guilty Gear Ninja EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:14 am

You got some real talent man! I like how the character is drawn...but there's one problem...a ninja full of muscle? XD That's soemthing that you don't see everyday LOL
Back to top Go down
FLOW

FLOW

Guilty Gear Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Gear Ninja   Guilty Gear Ninja EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Nah he isn't buff, he is just ripped.

After it was complete I could see a few of the dimensions were off in some places but it came out ok over all.
Back to top Go down
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

Guilty Gear Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Gear Ninja   Guilty Gear Ninja EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Dude you draw =D its so cool i can draw to~~ stick figures they be pimpin yo~~~ XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guilty Gear Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Gear Ninja   Guilty Gear Ninja Empty

Back to top Go down

Guilty Gear Ninja
Page 1 of 1