Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||||Warrior's Corridor||||

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

||||Warrior's Corridor|||| Empty
PostSubject: ||||Warrior's Corridor||||   ||||Warrior's Corridor|||| EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Here is where I will call your name and hand you a mission according to your rank.Please accept and complete your mission and put it in a spoiler and bring it back to me here.
Back to top Go down
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

PostSubject: Re: ||||Warrior's Corridor||||   ||||Warrior's Corridor|||| EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Aya sighs and takes a seat at her desk and pics up a scroll she filled out 3 days ago with Clads name on it."Oh its a mission for clad hmm this should be perfect for him at his current level,lets see how he does." She says smiling whiling rolling the scroll up,and looks around the room for clad to give him his mission. "...he isnt...here..." She says her eyes twitching with frustration. "Guess ill leave his mission here and remind him to get it"

|Clad|
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: ||||Warrior's Corridor||||   ||||Warrior's Corridor|||| EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:42 pm

The kitsune was passing by in the corridor, he was kinda lost as usual in this huge city... he sigh, he don't have the habit with huge village, fortunatly he was staying here! So he knows a bit some common areas. As he walk he saw something on a desk of Aya... He wonder how he get into that place. well that's very common for some person like him to lost themself easily. Anyway he looked at the paper... reading it carefully, he shiver...

"hum... i wonder why miss Aya wants me to do that in the night??"
Back to top Go down
http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||||Warrior's Corridor||||   ||||Warrior's Corridor|||| Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoverse :: Naruto Forums :: Naruto Villages :: Rain Village :: Rain Events-
Jump to: