Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interested in this site?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arella
Mizukage
Arella

Interested in this site? Empty
PostSubject: Interested in this site?   Interested in this site? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:58 pm

I notice many people are making accounts for this site and some even try and post, before they give up and don't try any more. If I actually sat down and gave it some time, would people be interested in trying to get it running?
Back to top Go down
https://narutoverse.darkbb.com
Kafz

PostSubject: Re: Interested in this site?   Interested in this site? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:32 pm

I used to be part of the old Narutoverse...I feel silly asking but, is this like the new narutoverse? Id like it to get up and running so we could start our predictions like we used to...specially now since the manga is getting so interesting!!!
Back to top Go down
Arella
Mizukage
Arella

PostSubject: Re: Interested in this site?   Interested in this site? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:44 pm

This site has no affiliation with any other site. I started this a few years back to get away from another tyrant site with my friends, but then fell through because busy schedules. I started getting alerts periodically of people joining and posting. I don't mind putting time in effort into this site if people would like to be a part of it, but I'm not going to lie and claim to be an older site for popularity. That would only lead to hardships and headaches.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoverse.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in this site?   Interested in this site? Empty

Back to top Go down

Interested in this site?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoverse :: Announcements & Rules :: Announcements-
Jump to: