Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mist Village Battle Arena

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arella
Mizukage
Arella

Mist Village Battle Arena Empty
PostSubject: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:52 pm

A strange place where illusions are mixed with reality...the Mist battle arena has the unique property of changing the scenario before each fight to the combatants will. A dense mist surrounds the area before each fight and illusions generate the new arena when the battle will start.

Spoiler:

Before the start of each fight the two members have to put up a picture or describe the setting they will use for their spar. It is NOT allowed for them to discuss them in this thread so please be sure of that before coming here.

RULES:
-No godmoding, controlling your opponent or automatic hits
-No killing your opponent, critically injuring them...neh...butno killing
-Follow your abilities, the kage will look over your spar
-No spamming
-No insulting
-Most of all have FUN
Back to top Go down
https://narutoverse.darkbb.com
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Kotaro enters in the Mist arena. all he could see was mist. He read what he had to do before entering and so he imagined and image in his head. Suddenly the image turned real.
Spoiler:
It was an arid desert where no life could be seen, a shipwrecked is here which means that really deep down in the ground there is water. The sand was hot, this place is one of the worst place to fight.
"Look at this place....it's hot, arid, dry, and with a shipwreck that we could use in our advantage. Now I just have to wait for Karin." He sits down on the burning sand.
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:45 pm

*Karin appears with a puff of smoke on the arena with her usual mission outfit including her black overcoat and the katana sheathed at her back*

"Phew, why of all places choose a desert?"

*notices the ship oddly on the sand*

"How in the world did that end there?"

*looks at Kotaro sitting on the sand*

"Now lets start this, I dont like places like this..."

*closes her eyes for a moment, when she opens them theyre three-tomoe sharingan*

"Make the first move"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:59 pm

"Finally you are here Karin." He looks at the sand and thinks. "She won't go easy on me....that mean I have to watch her feet and tries to predict her movements and attacks." He sighs deeply. "I never done that before but I'll see what I can do...." Then he hears Karin said 'Make the first move'. "I know that you'll predict my incoming attack." He slowly gets up and walks toward Karin, he's still looking on the ground.

Suddenly he hits the ground with arm to throw lots of sand in the air. Hiding inside he disappear in a swirl and reappear behind Karin, He tries to punch Karin's spine with his left hand while looking at the ground.

Chakra pool: 140
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:06 pm

*Karin's sharingan could distinguish the shape of Kotaro disappearing. Hearing him behind her she just puts her katana in the way to block her attack doing a small jump. The force of the hit on the sheathed sword made her fly a couple of meters, she turns in the air and looks at him*

"You keep doing that teleportation attacks...?"

*she draws her katana with her left hand. She puts the sheath behind her agai and looks at the gleam of the sharp sword*

"I had not planned on using this against you but lets see"

*she runs forward at incredible speed moving toward Kotaro. She aims a stab to his heart with the point of the sword upside down making it a lethal hit*

CHAKRA POOL: 225 Points

Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:16 pm

As he misses he looks at Karin's feet, turning in the air and unsheathing her katana. "Yes, I always do that....it is predictable especially since you have the sharingan." Still looking at Karin's feet he thinks. "I need to aim for her eyes....it's the only way for me to fight properly....Let's give it a try." Then he watches Karin's feet running incredibly fast at him. Hearing the sound of the blade cutting the wind at an average height, he knew she was aiming for his chest. He suddenly moves his left foot behind him, making a door movement to dodge the incoming attack. The katana barely scratched his chest.

"Now." With his right foot he throws a lot of sand aiming at Karin's eyes.

Chakra pool 140
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:20 pm

*Karin saw the sand coming by the contractions on the right leg of Kotaro. She instinctively spun around quickly the sand hitting her back as she smiles*

"So you found out my eyes are the most dangerous?"

*as she spun around she used the momentum to swing her katana around in an arc aiming at Kotaros head in an attempt to decapitate him. Due to the close he was it would be difficult to avoid it*

"Hesitate even a second, look back for a single moment and youre dead"

Chakra pool: 225 Points
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:43 pm

Watching that his surprise attack missed he murmurs. "Too bad and predictable...." Then by watching Karin's feet, he could see that she spun and was aiming at the upper back part of the body but he didn't know where. He barely had time to duck and so the Katana cut some hair. on the very top of the head. "My hair!"

Suddenly he hits the ground really hard with both hands making sand fly everywhere in an attempt to blind Karin. While he was still crouching he spins and attempt to put his left hand on Karin's left foot to suck up some chakra. "Her eyes....her eyes."

Chakra pool 140
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:53 pm

*Karin disappears using the body flicker technique as soon as the sand rose. She appears some five meters west of him*

"This sand is making me annoyed...lets get rid of it"

*makes a quick series of hand seals( Tiger → Dog → Monkey → Snake → Boar → Tiger) and concentrates her chakra on the ground knowing there must be water below*

"Water Release: Water Sky Convergence!"

*the earth started trembling for a moment and then water geysers shoot out of the sand all over the area covering the whole field of water drawn from water veins below. All the loose sand was turned to mud quickly*

"Isnt these better?"

*takes two senbon with her right hand aiming at Kotaros neck jugular vein and artery, it would be lethal if they hit*

CHAKRA POOL: 190 points
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:14 am

He looks around him as the water starts to makes the sand look like mud and unusable. "Look at what you did to the sand....." Then he looks at the 2 senbons being thrown at him. "Senbons again....I hate them." He puts his left hand in front and slow down the senbons. "You know me well...those senbons will have a hard time to get me..."

He runs toward Karin. "Get down here!" He lift his right hand and aim at Karin's chest, and he suddenly extend his arms. Making a little ball of spike. "It's good to be able to use this hand again!" He looks at Karin's feet.

Chakra Pool 130

Last edited by lifelife912 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:17 am

*Karin deftly sidesteps the arm with a sigh. This wasnt much of a challenge for her. She immediately ran toward Kotaro swinging her katana with her left hand in a downward slash aiming to cut off his arm*

"Bad idea to use that you know..."

*at the same time with her right hand she shot some wires from her sleeve aiming at Kotaros neck to choke him if he didnt avoid them*

"Your neck or you arm? You decide"

CHAKRA POOL: 190
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:25 am

He sees Karin dodging the attack. "I knew it." Then he notices the wires that comes out of Karin's sleeves. "I'd rather choose my neck...to save!" He blocks the incoming katana's attack with the spikes he has on his right arm. Then the wires gets around Kotaro's neck and choke him. He bends and puts on knee on the sand. "You won't get me." He started to pant. He pushes away the katana and disappear in a swirl, making the wires fall on the sand.

Few seconds later he appeared above Karin Falling down at a moderate speed. And before reaching Karin, he attempts to punch Karin on the top head.

Chakra Pool 105
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:46 pm

*Karin notices the disappearance of Kotaro and pulls back the wires quickly. She hears the sound of displaced air behind her and jumps forward doing a flip on the ground and then turns to face Kotaro*

"That teleportation of yours is annoying me"

*she sighs, she was going to use something that she reserved for her hard battles. She looks closely at Kotaro and then closes her eyes. As she opens they reveal a new form*

Spoiler:

"Now...I will show you true despair..."

*she looks at Kotaro again making sure it wasnt a clone. As she sees the normal chakra she closes her right eye for a moment, as she opens it again her eye veins appear*

"Amaterasu!"

*Kotaros chest immediately starts catching on black flames since the jutsu was making fire appear it could not be avoided. Karins right eye starts bleeding at the same time*

"The black flames of amaterasu, said to be as hot as the sun and impossible to put out with anything, able to melt through anything"

CHAKRA POOL: 155
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:26 am

He chuckles as he misses Karin. "Hehehe." Then he turns to face Karin, but he sees that she has her eyes closed. "What is she up too now?" Suddenly as she opens her eyes he realizes that her Sharingan took on another shape. "No...." Then after he hears the word 'Amaterasu' he's chest begins to burn. He starts to roll on the ground and to scream in pain. "Stop it! It burns!" Little by little he started to roll toward Karin. He's skin started to evaporate in the air. "Make it stop!"

chakra pool 105
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:31 am

*Karin smiles seeing Kotaro squirming on the ground. She opens her right eye again making it bleed but the flames on Kotaros chest fade out. As she kneels down in pain from her eye she brushes off the blood and stands up, her eyes back to the normal sharingan*

"If I would have let you burn a few seconds longer you would have died, but that would be too much work for me so consider yourself lucky"

*picks up her katana which had been lying on the ground when she kneeled down. She glances at Kotaro again*

"Think you can still continue or want to give up?"

Chakra pool: 155
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:45 am

He pants seeing the flames disappearing. He sighs in relief and lay on his back. "Yes I consider myself lucky. For you not to have finish a demon...that is luck..." He chuckles. Then he slowly gets up on his feet, burnt flesh could be seen on his chest. "That sure would need to be healed soon enough." Then he nods at Karin's proposition. "I'll continue a bit....I think I can." He pats his back, legs and arm to put away all the sand.

He suddenly runs straight toward while looking on the ground. Before reaching her he uses the body flicker technique and appeared on Karin's left side, attempting to tough her arm to absorb chakra.

Chakra pool 95
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:58 am

*Karin was able to follow his movements thanks to her sharingan. SHe uses the flat side of her katana to block the touch and then jumps away from Kotaro*

"Hmm not bad, good use of the body flicker"

*she laughs softly after deciding to play with her pray for a change. She does some hand seal cond concentrates*

"Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique!"

*the genjutsu surrounds the whole area changing it into a meadow illusion. It was all very realistic and Karin could not be seen through it*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"Now now, where am I?" was a voice heard throughout the meadow*

CHAKRA POOL: 140

Last edited by Karin on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:14 am

He jumps back after that he missed his attack. "She has the Sharingan...she can follow my movement....I wonder...." Then he was trapped in Karin's genjutsu. "I wonder now how I can break through this." He sits down, closes his eyes and thinks for a moment.

Few minutes later he opens his eyes and wait patiently. "I'm not gonna find you, that would be impossible for me....I guess I'll just wait for you to come to me...." He patiently waits.

Chakra pool 95
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:21 am

*Karin walks calmly toward Kotaro seeing as he was still trapped in her genjutsu and waiting for something to happen*

"Just how dense can you be..."

*takes out a gray-colored scroll from one of the inner pockets of her overcoat and opens it extending it over the floor revealing it to be a seal. She slams her left hand palm into the scroll which was covered in the blood from using the amaterasu and the seals on the scroll shine brightly*

"Summoning Technique: Torture Chamber!"

*a cage of iron forms around them unfolded. As the parts start forming the box-shape some chains bind the feet and hands of Kotaro tightly stopping him from using hand seals. As the cage closes it would trap Kotaro in wires from every side covering his whole body and a statue would fall on top of the cage to be tightly bound by them*

CHAKRA POOL: 125
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:52 am

He looks at the summoning. Few seconds after that he was bind and couldn't move an inch. "Happy now?" He sighs. "Now that you have me...you can toy with me...." He pants. "Do whatever you want now...." He looks away uninterested by the battle. "Since you have me bind here...what can I do..."

Chakra pool 95

Last edited by lifelife912 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:56 am

*Karin raises an eyebrow at his comment and sighs*

"Mae, you really are a stubborn demon"

*looks at him being bind completely and thinks*

"How much longer can you hold that?"

*makes a hand seal and the wires of his right arm tense up and start constricting it to the point of almost breaking it. Karin winces and gasps at the sudden pain herself also*

CHAKRA POOL: 125
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:09 am

As the wires starts to tighten, he grind his teeth. Trying not to show that it was hurting him. "Is that...all...you got....?" He chuckles even though it hurts. "That is nothing compared to what you see and feel in hell...." He grinds once more.

Chakra pool 95
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:26 am

*Karin frowns as she looks at Kotaro who was obviously holding back his pain*

"Hell? I dont think hell will be compared to this"

*makes another hand seal this time. The gears on the roof of the cage start moving rapidly and the wires all around Kotaro start constricting tightly probably fracturing a few bones on the process*

"Now...do you understand what it is to be a hunter-nin?"

CHAKRA POOL: 125 Points
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:32 am

He grinds his teeth even more. "I will not scream...." He looks down and murmurs some words that couldn't be heard. Then he looks up as he hears Karin saying the word 'hunter-nin'. "I'll let my wolf eat them and I'll make them suffer before killing them......" He grinds even more.

Chakra pool 95
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:37 am

*Karin kneels down on the floor for a moment holding back the extreme pain she was filling. As she looks back at Kotaro her face was covered in sweat*

"Underestimating the hunter-nin? You have gone far enough. Summon Release"

*picks up her katana again as the cage around them disappears like smoke. She looks at the metal of her blade and then at Kotaro*

"This time I will cut you down myself"

*she ran at Kotaro at a surprising speed, as she reaches his left side she spins her katana in an arc aiming a slash at the left side of his head*

Chakra pool: 125 Points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mist Village Battle Arena   Mist Village Battle Arena Empty

Back to top Go down

Mist Village Battle Arena
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next