Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaf Village Recruitment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrahnavard
Hokage
Arrahnavard

Leaf Village Recruitment  Empty
PostSubject: Leaf Village Recruitment    Leaf Village Recruitment  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Leaf Village Recruitment

This is the place where you may apply to be a part of the leaf village. You will need to make sure that you fill in the required form below completely and making sure to include the most information that you can. Please make sure that you have at least 30 pots in this forum before you apply. Any applicant with less then that will be denied right off the bat. Fill out the following form below once you have done that those in charge will look it over and get back to you with a decision.

Name:

Why did you choose to apply to this village?:

What makes you believe that you would be a good member of this village?:

Will you follow the rules of this village and of this forum without question?:

Are you willing to participate in RP?:

If you had a turtle as your sensei would you be cool with that?:
Back to top Go down
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Village Recruitment    Leaf Village Recruitment  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Name:
Kaien...don't really have a last name >.>

RP and lots of it D< Along with that thing called RP, if it means that win rubs off on me then sign me up ._.

I don't know. I am nobody special so I can't say my cool personality leads my to believe this Razz Like I said I am just Kaien so all I can be is be myself and hopefully become stronger in the end after learning what there is for this village to teach me.

Yes!

More than happy to. I love to rp so it shouldn't be too big of a deal for me.

...Sure @.@
Back to top Go down
Arrahnavard
Hokage
Arrahnavard

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Village Recruitment    Leaf Village Recruitment  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Kaien Shiba

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anubiis

Anubiis

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Village Recruitment    Leaf Village Recruitment  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:13 am

Name:

Anubiis Nekhesh Belgarde

Well, this is the only village i really like with the sand in Naruto, i've decide to take because i wanted to have fun RPs in it too, i think the other a way much too popular the leaf deserve more intension than that! >.<

Well, i'll be active as much as possible! i just want to have fun that's all! I'm sure there's will be nice event i could participate actively! i'm not someone unrespectful, i'm very open mind, i'm the kind of person to help the other!

yes, i'm someone who's always following the rules without contesting it!

Sure i'm trying to RP and the most well as possible anyway i love RPing it so it won't be a problem! ^w^

Yeah sure! haha! that's a quite original question! >:3
Back to top Go down
http://lostwolfen.deviantart.com/
naruto uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Village Recruitment    Leaf Village Recruitment  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:59 am

name:naruto

Why did you choose to apply to this village?:ar u kiddin i love this villae in naruto

What makes you believe that you would be a good member of this village?:i don t know but i will get stronger and i will usually be active on weekends

Will you follow the rules of this village and of this forum without question?: of course!

Are you willing to participate in RP?:okay PS wat is RP

If you had a turtle as your sensei would you be cool with that?:ya sure
Back to top Go down
Kasumi NUSHU Ashley

Kasumi NUSHU Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Village Recruitment    Leaf Village Recruitment  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:34 am

Name:
Kasumi NUSHU Ashley (NUSHU stands for Namikaze-Uzumaki-Senju-Hyuuga-Uchiha) hisotry ... i'll get back to u on that Very Happy

"cause Konoha was started by my gramps and i Luv Konoha ... it's where i grew up and i'll do anything to help it out of course.... Laughing and of course the NUSHU clan is the best Very Happy

hmm ... as a member of the NUSHU clan i can offer to Konoha my Dojutsu's expertize ... the Byaringan ... made of joining Rinnegan, Byakugan and Sharingan DNA and a one in a few generation appearing bloodline ...

DUH the as NUSHU clan head i'm behind Konoha 100% of course if Danzo became Hokage then ... I'LL KILL HIM offense to the Uchiha clan and the sharingan ... i love Konoha and i'll be giving my 100% to it ...

p.s umm do u mind sending me ur thoughts after this please who ever u are by the way .. thanks

i don't mind once u explain it to me Laughing

hmm? u mean like in Dragon Ball? of course why not learn to coope with u got unlike struggling and being an arrogant prick who got a stick stuck a mile in his/her ass namely like Uchiha Sauske ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaf Village Recruitment    Leaf Village Recruitment  Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaf Village Recruitment
Page 1 of 1