Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kirigakure Hospital

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

Kirigakure Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Spoiler:

HOSPITAL OF KIRIGAKURE VILLAGE

Here is the medical center of the Village Hidden in the Mist. All injured people are treated here by our medics to be nursed into full health with time and effort.

After being injured in a spar, being attacked on an off-topic thread or any kind of injury you have to come here by obligation. Otherwise you could get an infraction. Since the kages are looking over all the threads you have to be careful in trying to escape this.

Currently there are four medic-nin NPC here that could be used as help by all of the medic nin of Kirigakure that decide to work here.

Rules for the Hospital:

1) Obey your medics, theyre saving your life
2) No fighting here, we have authority to use force to stop you
3) No possible escapes, we will hunt you down

Current Medical Personal:

Head Medic Ninja: Vacant Position
Medic: Karin
Medic: Vacant
Medic: Vacant
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:48 pm

A whirl formed and Kotaro appeared at the counter, Dark purple blood was dripping from hiw wound. "I need someone to take care of me now...." He sits down and leans against the counter waiting for someone to pick him up.
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:09 am

*One of the medics runs toward the counter and takes Kotaro carrying him to a futon on the floor She then walks to Karin*

Excuse me Karin-sama, we have a critically injured patient in here

*Karin puts the files she had been reading down and notices Kotaro on the futon. She sighs and nods*

"That is Kotaro, I injured him pretty badly. Prepare for the Healing Resuscitation Regeneration"

*the four medics look at her and nod then bow and run towards Kotaro. They start drawing a large square seal around Kotaro with a four-pointed star in the center. After they are finished they each sit down on one of the corners and concentrate their chakra.*

We are ready to begin Karin-sama!

*Karin lights two torches to each side of the seal and then sits herself at one of the points of the star. She then puts her hands on the seal and channels her chakra through it. The other four medic nins start channeling their chakra also and the center starts shining a bright green due to the chakra concentration. The wounds on Kotaros body left by the senbon slowly start closing*

"Healing Resuscitation Regeneration Technique!"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:23 am

He wanted to go to the demon world and get heal there. But the mdic nin was already healing him. "Why am I here? I should have gone to the demon world to be healed by my own kind...." He sighs. THe holes started to close, weirdly, Kotaro didn't scream nor moan in pain. It was like he is used to it. "Well when this be over...."
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:30 am

*Karin pours even yet more chakra into the seal in conjunction with the medics. If she used too much she could inflict coma into Kotaro and she didnt want that*

"A little bit more everyone!"

Yes, adjusting chakra levels...

*the glow became even stronger and the holes finally closed completely. The four medics laid down on the floor exhausted by the technique and Karin herself didnt seem like she had enjoyed the use of the technique*

"Phew...that takes a load of chakra..."

*looks up at Kotaro and smiles*

"You are healed now, just rest a day in here to replenish your energy and that is all"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:36 am

He slowly sit back up with no expression on his face. "It is weird to be healed by human, it is not like in our world...." He looks at Karin with his cynic smile. "A day? That is long..." He sighs and looks away. "If you say so....don't you mind helping a demon to go to a bed?"
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:40 am

*Karin raises an eyebrow and looks curiously at Kotaro*

"You are in a futon already, that is good enough for ya. After all youll be here a day only"

*walks to the rest of the medics and helps them to their feet smiling at them*

"You all did a wonderful job, if it hadnt been for you that strange cynic demon would have died..."

*thinks of the irony of that*

"Hmm maybe it wouldnt have been so bad after all"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:45 am

He looks around him. "Oh right....I didn't see it....might've been unconscious while you brought me here...." Then he looks at the all the medic nin. "I cannot die....I'm a demon...my soul has already been devoured by my master..." After that he slowly lay back down on the futon and start to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:11 am

*Karin walks over to Kotaro at seeing the medics panicked looks*

"I ask you to be more gentle and not speaking things like that to our staff. They helped you after all"

*gives him a creepy smile*

"Otherwise I will have to make you go to sleep immediately"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:21 am

He looks at Karin. "What did I say...I just told a part of my story..." He sighs deeply. "Anyway if I have to sleep for a day then I'll sleep a day...or meditate..." He slowly closes his eyes and begin his 1 day meditation. "Oh, and one more thing....I can never sleep."
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:25 am

*Karin sighs in a defeated way and walks back to her desk*

"It doesnt really matter, just stay quiet and dont bother the staff"

*puts her feet up the desk and leans back on her chair*

"Now...its tiring healing people..."
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Kotaro slowly opens his eyes and gets out of his meditation. "Hmm a full day of meditation....good enough I think...and since Karin told me I could get out after a day, then I think I better go spar with Ramza." He slowly gets up and stretches like he never did before. "Aww demon....this is so good." He sighs. "Well I better go..." He slowly walks out of the room and pass by the counter. "Well I'm all fine and pathed up so I'll be going now...." He exits the hospital and waves.
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:49 pm

*Karin looks up from the file she was reading at Kotaro walking out*

"No killing yourselves in there, dont want to work that hard on you two"

*laughs at her own comment and yawns*

"Ack finally feel like my chakra came back"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:57 pm

A whirl started to form at the counter. And a few seconds later Kotaro appeared. He puts his right arm (Cut from the body) on the counter. "Hello...nurse....I need some healings...." He gets on his knee because he was tired. "I have shards in the back and my right arm has been cut from my body....I need you to...fix it..."
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:11 pm

*Karins eyes widen in shock at seeing the damage done. She walks next to Kotaro and looks at the cut that was made. She sighs heavily*

"I dont know if I can do this"

*notices the bone was cut already and the blood vessels broken by the sharp object and then the arm which had spent too much time without blood. She gives the arm to one of the medics which took it away and puts it on a freezer container*

"Mystical Palm Technique"

*her palms start glowing with green chakra. She puts them over his cut arm and stops the bleeding with it, after a while the blood coagulates and the bones create a round end. The skin starts regenerating slowly. She nods and puts a bandage over what is left of his arm to cover it and shakes her head with a defeated sigh*

"We dont have enough equipment for this, I am very sorry. We also dont have enough medics to perform the surgery. Until we find a way to heal this please be careful not to lose your other arm"

*shakes her head again and walks back to a medic and started talking to him*

"If we find a way to heal you we will tell you"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:21 pm

He sighs in a depressed way hearing Karin's answer. "Looks like I'm gonna have to get used to it for awhile then...."He looks at the bandaged wound. "I hope you will find something....because I need that arm....." He stands up and lay on a nearby futon, and he murmurs. "Master I'm sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:27 pm

*Karin keep talking in murmurs with a medic nin, as the ninja shakes his head solemnly Karin sighs and nods walking back to Kotaro*

"I am sorry but...your life as a ninja could be over..."

*looks sadly at him and shows him some papers*

"Due to you losing an arm, you cant form hand seals anymore stopping you from using any but the lowest level E-rank jutsus"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:40 pm

He stands back up and looks at Karin. "I won't and I cannot give up on being a ninja. I made a pact with the demon...." He sighs. "Please find something to patch me right arm...." He sighs deeply. "This is a request from me and from the demon lord. Even if I have to wait a 1000 years to get my arm back, I'll wait."
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:47 pm

*Karin examines the papers and shakes her head*

"I will try finding something to heal you, but I dont promise to have something anytime soon"

*thinks about it a moment*

"Will take me some time to figure out a method"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:06 pm

He thinks. "Even if it's painful or with risk of losing my life I don't care....I just want my right arm back." He turns around on the futon and lay on his stomach. "What about the shards that stuck in my back?"
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:15 pm

*Karin nods and walks behind him. She notices that some of the shards had gone into the bone and if plucked out could damage the spine*

"This will hurt, hold yourself"

*a blade of chakra formed on her left hand expanding into a very sharp scalpel*

"Chakra Scalpel..."

*she slowly starts cutting the pieces of wood with the scalpel without cutting the bone and flesh. At the same time with her right hand she took a small pincer and pulled them out carefully. After some time she completed the operation and walked back tired*

"Phew, operation success"

*puts her hands over the open wounds and they start the mystical palm technique again. The wounds start closing slowly until they heal completely*

"That will do, we will inform you if we discover anything about your arm"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:32 pm

He grabs the futon and squeeze it really hard because of the pain. "Pain....pain...." He slowly closes his eyes, trying not to think of the operation.

Few minutes later, he opens his eyes and the operation was finished. "Ok then....I'll be waiting for that time..."
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:38 pm

*Karin walks back to the medics and nods at them*

"Kotaro you can go now, we have finished the operation"

*turns to face him*

"If we ever find a way to heal you well tell you"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:50 pm

"OK...for now..I'll be waiting for the answers...." He slowly gets up and leaves the infirmary, a bit depressed. That was his first time he ever felt like that in years after he became a demon.
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:55 pm

*Karin nods at Kotaro as he leaves the hospital*

"I promise to look for something to heal you"

*sighs and shakes her head*

"Poor guy, that spar cost him his ninjutsu abilities"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Kirigakure Hospital Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirigakure Hospital
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next