Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What did you do today? =D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

What did you do today? =D  Empty
PostSubject: What did you do today? =D    What did you do today? =D  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Well just as the title says What did you do today?
Back to top Go down
Anubiis

Anubiis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today? =D    What did you do today? =D  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Well, i just return from the beach that's was great time! i really amused myself!and now i'm on my computer posting on this forum and answering few message on DA! ^w^
Back to top Go down
http://lostwolfen.deviantart.com/
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today? =D    What did you do today? =D  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:36 pm

what i've today?
well it's simple i've return form the beach of the hotel Stella di Mare in egypt (it's was very fun actually it's cool to go the beach and the pool XD) and once i've return in my house in cairo i've check my message in this forum and post some reply in some in threads in some sevaral village! And now i'm very happy to be in the Rain Village!
Back to top Go down
http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today? =D    What did you do today? =D  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:27 am

TODAY D:
I slept -____-

Then I went to church, which really made my sleepy mind uneasy because I stayed up to around 4:00am around that time! On the plus side, I'm somewhat immune to these sort of things so I was able to stay awake all day! Razz Besides my crazy morning I got on my computer, when I came back, and got on FB and other crazy whacky stuff I do til I got bored and called a few friends! I was especially eager to call my old gf up because I haven't see her in a while and I just saw her at the Burer King before I came back! That was my boring day! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today? =D    What did you do today? =D  EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:03 am

well today...
i've been to a chinese restaurant with some friends of my mother and that's all... we're going to make a cake in sometime now! chocolate fruit! XD SOOO good!
Back to top Go down
http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today? =D    What did you do today? =D  Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do today? =D
Page 1 of 1