Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Naruto Theme?

Go down 
+2
Karin
ChocolateChipCookie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChocolateChipCookie

ChocolateChipCookie

Favorite Naruto Theme? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Naruto Theme?   Favorite Naruto Theme? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:16 pm

What is your favorite naruto opening/closing theme song?

me likes a lot of them =3 but my top three (in order) are Kanashimi Wo Yasashisa Ni (third opening theme), Go Fighting Dreamers (fourth opening theme), and (first opening theme) Rocks.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Naruto Theme?   Favorite Naruto Theme? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:26 pm

My top three in order are this ones. Almost the same as yours:

1) Go Dreamers- FLOW
2) Kanashimi Wo Yasashisa Ni- Little by Little
3) Haruka Kanata- Asian Kung Fu generation
Back to top Go down
K9-KIBA

K9-KIBA

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Naruto Theme?   Favorite Naruto Theme? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Geez i like them all D: i cant just pick one! or two! or even three!!!!! but i think my all time favorites are Distance, and Kanashimi Wo Yasashisa Ni!
Back to top Go down
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Naruto Theme?   Favorite Naruto Theme? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:50 am

Hmm...can't say the name specifically!
I like the original Naruto (no shippuden) openning 3 (the one that aired only in Japan)!
I also like all the 6th, 7th, and 8th openning too!

Besides that, on the Shippuden side, I like just the 1st Openning! None of the rest seem that much interesting to me...well not yet atleast!
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Naruto Theme?   Favorite Naruto Theme? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:00 am

hum... i can't remember the names of the song but at least say what openning it is

I like the 7th, 8th opening of Naruto and the first one of the Naruto shinpuden!
Back to top Go down
http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
Anubiis

Anubiis

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Naruto Theme?   Favorite Naruto Theme? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:47 pm

In fact i'm just like my brother, i love most of the opening in naruto, but the one i love by far are the shinpuden ones which mean the 7th, the 8th and the followings opening. For the one i really love by far is Heart grow by Yura Yura and Hero's comeback by DJ Mitsu! hehe! ^w^
Back to top Go down
http://lostwolfen.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Naruto Theme?   Favorite Naruto Theme? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Naruto Theme?
Page 1 of 1