Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konichiwa Mah Peeps!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChocolateChipCookie

ChocolateChipCookie

Konichiwa Mah Peeps! Empty
PostSubject: Konichiwa Mah Peeps!   Konichiwa Mah Peeps! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Hi Smile my name is.... classified Razz so call my by my RP name which is Yuki Very Happy i am a VERY random person who loves Naruto, Bleach, and FMA Very Happy I also love listening to music, drawing (not well i might add), photography, swimming, and a if i continue this will be a billion pages long. Well im good to be here and i cant wait to get to know you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Arella
Mizukage
Arella

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa Mah Peeps!   Konichiwa Mah Peeps! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Welcome Yuki-chan!!!

I hope you will enjoy it here on NV!!! Maybe you will join a village and bring your friends as we are still pretty new. xD

Oh yeah, I'm Arella the Mizukage of the Mist village so feel free to stop by and chill if you want! I hope you enjoy yourself and as I said earlier...your Avatar PWNS!!!
Back to top Go down
https://narutoverse.darkbb.com
K9-KIBA

K9-KIBA

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa Mah Peeps!   Konichiwa Mah Peeps! EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:12 pm

Im glad you decided to join Yuki-chan Very Happy you already have more posts than me -.- you will be my rival here AND my best friend Smile i love you!
Back to top Go down
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa Mah Peeps!   Konichiwa Mah Peeps! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:46 am

Nice to meet you, Yuki-chan^^
I'm Kaien! I can't wait to see some of your artwork as well as get to know you too. Even though you claim it isn't that good, I would still like to see it! Who knows what tru artwork is? You cannot tell a person they suck at drawing because drawing comes from what you feel inside and placed on a piece of paper (sounds old fashion but when you think about it its true Razz)
Back to top Go down
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa Mah Peeps!   Konichiwa Mah Peeps! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Welcome Cookie :3 i love your name i am Aya!~ glad to have you here at NV =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konichiwa Mah Peeps!   Konichiwa Mah Peeps! Empty

Back to top Go down

Konichiwa Mah Peeps!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoverse :: Free Topic Forum :: Introduction Section-
Jump to: