Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What did you dream of last night?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lifelife912

lifelife912

What did you dream of last night? Empty
PostSubject: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:10 am

So guys....what was your dream? Something funny? Scary? Share your dream....
Back to top Go down
Anubiis

Anubiis

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:25 am

What's i've dreamed last night....herr....i don't remember! but whenever i dream it's always nightmare or weird dreams...mostly it's about zombies stuff when i'm playing to Silent hill or Resident Evil. it can be either a familliar room, where i can't get out, where i wish just to wake up...But i simply can't stand this horrible laugh mostly looks like a mad laugh, it becomes a real nightmare! >.<
Back to top Go down
http://lostwolfen.deviantart.com/
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:21 am

Last night I dream of something that's gonna happen....like a deja vu....again...I have more and more those kind of dreams.....
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:48 am

Well it was quite weird... i was stuck in the abstract world and i was chase by ghost and weirdo things... and i fall in a pit.
LOL everything was in 3th person! so i could see myself fall into dispair and anger!
Back to top Go down
http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream of last night?   What did you dream of last night? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you dream of last night?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoverse :: Free Topic Forum :: Five Country Lounge-
Jump to: