Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||||Rain Village Recruitment||||

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

||||Rain Village Recruitment|||| Empty
PostSubject: ||||Rain Village Recruitment||||   ||||Rain Village Recruitment|||| EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:38 am

||||Village Hidden in the Rain Recruitment||||
~Must have 30 non spam Post (In All forum area =)
~Must not be currently applying for any other Villages
~Are you interested on RP? If So do you have experience? (if not dont worry about it)
~Must Follow All Forum Rules

~If you are denied,please do not hold a grudge you may always re-apply if you meet the reasons as to why your application is denied. =]

Fill Out the Application Below~

Quote :
Name:
Timezone:
Do you like Cupcakes?
Do you pledge to be a active member of the village:
Why Do want to be a part of The Rain Village?

Last edited by Aya-Hime on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: ||||Rain Village Recruitment||||   ||||Rain Village Recruitment|||| EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Name: My name is Sir Clad Kitsunea Valentine! but everyone calls me Clad or Shi it's your own choose i don't mind at all!

Timezone: My time zone depends from France so +01:00 and actually it's 22:02

Do you like Cupcakes? Of course i like to have a nice Cupcake with a nice expresso coffee it's just perfect!

Do you pledge to be a active member of the village: I will do all my possible to be active and try to do not deceived the Amekage or i will be

Why Do want to be a part of The Rain Village? I wish to join the Rain village because i want to improve my Rp (i really got a nice experience if someone asked me how to Rp i can help him out). I also wants to make this Village more interesting in this Forum! by trying to have a nice time with other people by helping them or being friends. I will try to be able to help the moderator of this Area to have a better life time in it! and no it's not false words! i really wish to make some progress and improve the village at the maximum!
If you wants to see how i Rp and react with other people you can check in The Mist village in the Water fall, i will even give you the link :

https://narutoverse.darkbb.com/mist-headquarters-f6/waterfall-house-of-kirigakure-off-topic-rp-t16-30.htm#78

It's not the first i'm in a forum, lately i was in BleachAnime! But if you can excuse my language... there might some fault in it! it's because i'm French that's all...

Well Anyway i hope i can Join the Village Thank you! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

PostSubject: Re: ||||Rain Village Recruitment||||   ||||Rain Village Recruitment|||| EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:47 am

Dear Clad..you have been~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: ||||Rain Village Recruitment||||   ||||Rain Village Recruitment|||| EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Name: Sir Clad Kitsunea Valentine! but everyone calls me Clad or Shi it's your own choose i don't mind at all!

Timezone: My time zone is Western in France so +01:00 and actually it's 21:48

Do you like Cupcakes? Yeah i love cupcakes they are very delicious in particulary the one in chocolate

Do you pledge to be a active member of the village: Of course i will dear! i will try to do my best to be pleasant with my leader! and try to be pleasant from the other villagers

Do want to be a part of The Rain Village? i wish to be part of it! and explain why in the last post!

So can join now? please?
Back to top Go down
http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

PostSubject: Re: ||||Rain Village Recruitment||||   ||||Rain Village Recruitment|||| EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Sir Clad

Spoiler:
Introduce yourself here
Back to top Go down
FLOW

FLOW

PostSubject: Re: ||||Rain Village Recruitment||||   ||||Rain Village Recruitment|||| EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:46 am

Name: FLOW
Timezone: Same as yours XD
Do you like Cupcakes? they are ok I guess,
Do you pledge to be a active member of the village: Yes, Ive been active enough on here that my chrome put it in my top most visited sites. NP isn't even on there yet XD.

Why Do want to be a part of The Rain Village? Something new and different from whats on NP. I also would like to help with it's growth and progress. I think I could be a good asset in that.
Back to top Go down
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

PostSubject: Re: ||||Rain Village Recruitment||||   ||||Rain Village Recruitment|||| EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Dear FLOW you have been~~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||||Rain Village Recruitment||||   ||||Rain Village Recruitment|||| Empty

Back to top Go down

||||Rain Village Recruitment||||
Page 1 of 1