Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stat System Test Spar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

Stat System Test Spar Empty
PostSubject: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:44 am

This is a spar set only to test the current stat system under development. Please people that arent included in the battle do NOT post here, doing so WILL result in a warning immediately.

Current Combatants: Karin VS. Kotaro

Current Chakra pool system cost:

Super S-rank: 50 points
S-rank: 35
A-rank: 25
B-rank: 20
C-rank: 15
D-rank: 10
E-rank: 5

Current Scenario for battle:
Spoiler:

A very resistant and empty platform that can be replaced easily in case of being destroyed during the intense battle.
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:07 am

Kotaro arrives at this strange place. He goes directly to the middle of the fighting place and sits down and closes his eyes. "I just need to wait for Karin to come. I hope she won't come late." He begins to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:12 am

*Karin appears behind Kotaro before he could notice smiling at him*

"Being late? Neh...just being elegantly behind time..."

*claps her hands and stretches her legs*

"Should we start then?"

*takes out 3 senbon from her bag. The tips were slightly bluish indicating a poison*

"You attack first"

CHAKRA POOL: 225 points
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:17 am

By hearing Karin voice behind him he suddenly opens his eyes. "So you have arrived." HE slowly gets up, turns around to face Karin. He suddenly jumps 1 meter away from Karin. "This fight will be interesting." He looks at the 3 bluish senbons. "I must not get hit by that, or I will be in problems...." Suddenly puts his right fist in front of him and extend his right arm toward Karin aiming at her forehead.

Chakra pool: 165
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:22 am

*Karin, knowing the special ability of Kotaro with his arms kept a careful watch on the arm he liften. Using her fast reflexes she leans her body to the right side avoiding the hit by a centimeter*

"Oops seems you missed didnt you?"

*gave a very fast jump in the air toward Kotaro throwing all three of her senbon at her chest while at the same time doing a kick with her right leg at his face*

"Watch out!"

CHAKRA POOL: 225
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:35 am

He carefully looks at Karin's movements and attacks. "Not bad. This was just a little warm up." As he retract his right arm, he quickly lift the left one and slow down the 3 senbons. Then he quickly lean his head to the left to avoid Karin's kick. Watching the senbon coming in slowly, he made a step to the side and easily dodged them.
"Too predictable."

Watching Karin in mid-air he thoughts "This is my chance." He made a round movement with his right arm and extend it, but this time his attack was coming from above, he wanted to crush Karin. "Watch out for the spike."

Chakra pool: 150
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:44 am

*Karin looks up at the incoming attack from above and shifts her body weight backward giving the arm a heavy upwards kick with her right leg. Due to her high strength she could cancel out with the other attack and landed 30 centimeters in front of Kotaro*

"Heh not bad, you almost got me there"

*looks up at Kotaro smiling and in a flash she spit a poisoned senbon from her mouth at Kotaros chest so quickly that Kotaro wouldnt have much time at all to react*

"Prepared needle shot"

CHAKRA POOL: 210
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:58 am

He looks at his miss attack, his right arm crushed the ground. "Hmm Impressive there...I'll get you..." His eyes were not fast enough to match Karin's speed. And so, he didn't see that she was so close to him. "How did you....?" Then he sees a senbon coming out of her mouth. "No time to dodge." He only had time to jump to the side, unfortunately, the senbon enters in his body. "Poison senbon...I hate them..." He quickly retract his right arm, as he does it the right arm full of spike was coming from behind to hit her on the spine.

Chakra pool: 150
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:04 am

*Karin made a graceful back flip jump avoiding the arm coming towards her the moment she had hear the swishing sound made by displaced air. She landed neatly some 3 meters from Kotaro now and smiles*

"I used a weakened poisoned this time, youll only feel dizzy, otherwise youd be dead now"

*takes three more senbon and holds them on her left hand, this time attached to wires. She throws them to the right side of Kotaro and then waved her arm to the left causing the wires to coil up and attempt to bind Kotaro*

"Lets see what you do now"

CHAKRA POOL: 210
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:14 am

Kotaro's right arm came back to it's original state. "Hmm missed her again...she's pretty agile...I need to surprise her somehow..." Suddenly he had an idea.
He carefully watches Karin landing 3 metres from him. "Smart woman....You know that my hands only extend up to 2 metres, so you took another meter." Then he carefulle watch Karin's hand attaching the wires on senbon. "Let's do it."

As soon as he started to walk, he felt dizzy and was not walking straight. "I'll get you for that." He didn't had time to dodge the senbons and was soon, bind by those. "Thank you for holding me, I would've fall if you didn't do that...." Suddenly he disappears in a pouf sound and few seconds later he reappeared behind Karin, a few centimetres from her. "Let me absorb your chakra.....I need it..." He attempts to put his left hand on Karin's left shoulder and absorbs her chakra.

Chakra pool:115
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:32 pm

*Karin notices Kotaro doing the body flicker technique. As she notices the sound behind her she does a quick jump forward and then turns landing two meters away from Kotaro.*

"So that is the Dark Release? Interesting"

*she smiles noticing that although Kotaro had moved fast he was still surrounded by the wires attached to the senbon she had thrown. She quickly made four hand seals(Snake-Dragon-Rabbit-Tiger) and clenched her fist around the wires. A stream of fire quickly started and ran by the 3 wires toward Kotaro which would seriously burn him if he didnt get away*

"Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique!"

CHAKRA POOL: 195 Points
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:10 pm

He smiles after hearing Karin says 'So that is the Dark Release? Interesting'. "Well thank you, it is a unique Kekkei Genkai, not many people have the ability to do it...." Kotaro was still bind and couldn't move. "I need to get out of those senbons, it is annoying..."

Then he sees Karin doing some handseals and makes a fire jutsu. "Ninjutsu uh? This is getting more interesting...." As the fire attack was coming at him he quickly thinks of a plan. "It is time....to try it." Without making any seals Kotaro slowly disappears in a whirl shape. Then as soon as the fire reaches the end of the senbon, Kotaro reappeared on the right side of Karin, his hand close to Karin's right foot. "I toild you I need chakra...."
Chakra pool: 90
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:20 pm

*Karin frowns at seeing Kotaro suddenly vanish. She knew it was a space/time ninjutsu but she didnt have any experience at all as to where he would appear. When he appears near her foot she jumpes to the side but is touched lightly stealing 5 Pool Points from her*

"Grr now that is an annoying technique..."

*jumps up five meters into the air quickly and grabs 20 senbon with each of her hands and then throws them all at Kotaro, in total being 40 senbon. As each one was connected by a wire she managed to make them all zoom in perfectly aiming at Kotaro. None of the senbon was poisoned though*

"Watch out for the rain of steel"

CHAKRA POOL: 190
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:31 am

Having absorbed a bit of Karin's chakra he feels pleased. "Yes....finally....some chakra. I'll suck your chakra all dry...." As he said that he slowly stood up and stumbled a bit, holding his little wound on his chest. He carefully watches Karin taking out 20 senbons with both of her hands and throws them at Kotaro.

"Senbons again? How many senbons do you have huh? You are too easy on me....." He quickly puts his left hand in front of him and slow down most of the senbons that were going to pierce his chest, legs, and head. Unfortunately he didn't slow down the 3 of them that got stuck in his right arm. "Looks like I can't stop them all....I need training for that though...." He watches the 37 senbons coming at him at a very slow rate. "That is just too easy...." He walks to the right side and dodged them all easily.

"My turn now." He easily took out the 3 senbons that were stuck in his right arm. and he throws them away. "That hurt...." Suddenly he jumps in the air toward Karin and tries to punch her in the middle of the chest.

chakra pool: 80
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 pm

*Karin saw Kotaro foolishly jumping trying to punch her. As he came near she smiled at him*

"Bye bye, Kotaro"

*she puts her body aiming downwards like an arrow making her land on the ground while Kotaro was still in the air. She quickly concentrates her chakra*

"Its been fun and all, but your powers are annoying me"

*the 37 senbon that were in the ground dug themselves underground and disappeared from sight. At Karins chakra reaching them hundreds of senbon shot out of the ground at blazing speed all shooting toward Kotaro from every angle. He would be skewered by all if he didnt avoid them*

"God of Night Lightning"

Chakra Pool: 165
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:18 pm

He notices Karin quickly gets down on the ground. "What will she do now?" Kotaro was still in tha air when he suddenly saw all the senbons coming out from the ground. "I hate all those senbons." He quickly puts his left hand in front and slows down half of the senbons that were directly coming at him aiming at his vital organs. Unfortunately the other half came straight at him. So he quickly puts his arms and feet in front of him covering his face, and chest. Most of the senbons got stuck in both arms and feet, but a few of them got stuck in the neck. He quickly lands on the ground.

"Pain...pain...." He takes all the sebons out of his body, it was painfull but it was necessary. A few seconds later blood was dripping from every hole made by the senbons. He falls down on his butt, panting. "You will crumple before me one day...I would've gladly continue if I had anymore chakra...." He slowly gets up and pants heavily. "I guess we can call it a day...." Lots of blood came out of his wound, weirdly the blood wasn't red, but had the color of dark purple.

Chakra pool: 65
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:37 pm

*Karin frowns seeing Kotaro telling her that one day she would lose against him. She walked up near to him and smiles*

"The difference between us is as great as the moon and the sun"

*she was about to cast tsukuyomi on him with her eyes when she decided against it. Instead she poked his forehead and smiled*

"Now you silly demon, go to the hospital to get healed before you die"

*puts her hands on her pockets and sighs*

"Otherwise Ill have to drag you there myself"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:45 pm

"Hmmm you'll see....Darkness will prevail one day." He pants and sighs. "Soon enough you'll see...." He stumbles a bit because of the poison and all the wound he had on him. "I'll be going now then, luckily I got some chakra left....just enough to teleport myself..." And on these words Kotaro slowly disappears in a whirl.
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:52 pm

*Karin shrugs at this and does a little yawn*

"My,my fighting a demon surely is amusing..."

*looks around the platform and smiles*

"Besides numerous holes in the ground its not so damaged..."

*closes her eyes and she disappears in a puff of smoke*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stat System Test Spar   Stat System Test Spar Empty

Back to top Go down

Stat System Test Spar
Page 1 of 1