Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza Empty
PostSubject: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:33 pm

This is just a test on the stat system and RP spar

this is Karin VS Ramza

Place of the spar:

RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza 212_cloud%20forest

Current Chakra pool system cost:

Super S-rank: 50 points
S-rank: 35
A-rank: 25
B-rank: 20
C-rank: 15
D-rank: 10
E-rank: 5

A Misty forest, gives a good place for traps and hidding spots, also difficults the visibility.
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:38 pm

*Karin appears slowly walking in the Mist. She was wearing her normal mission outfit consisting of her black chinese dress shirt and her black cloth pants and looked quiet calm*

"Another test spar, this will help us all"

*puts her hands on her pockets and smiles*

"Lets see what Ramza decides to do"
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Watches as Karin slowly approaches, then a smile marks across his face seeing that his opponent is waiting for him to do the first move

"Well I guess I'll start with something simple"

Does a series of handseals at high speed

"Katon-Goukyakku no jutsu"

A fireball goes directed to Karin at the same time uses the mist and taps a nearby tree with his hand, then moves to another location

Chakra pool 165
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:51 pm

*Karin hears a sizzling noise behind her seeing the large ball of fire scorch the ground and coming towards her. She jumps to the side using her high speed to avoid the ball of fire which hit some trees behind her setting them on fire*

"Seems like youre playing no games...I can fight more seriously then"

*closes her eyes for a moment and opens them again revealing them as full three-tomoe sharingan*

"Lets see what you can do"

*spins her body around quickly throwing some wires from both her sleeves like a spinning top. The wires would cut anyone that would come near her as well as tell her the location of Ramza if he was touched by them*

CHAKRA POOL: 225 points
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:56 pm

Watches her carefully as the wires spin around, taps another tree with his hand

"Well it seems like I won't be getting close now... but these trees are enough cover"

quickly gets out a couple of kunay with two explosive tags, immediately throws them in her direction moving yet again and as reaches his destination taps yet another tree wiht his hand.

Chakra pool 165
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:11 pm

*Her sharingan eyes could easily track the movement of the two kunai moving towards her and she claps her hands making the wires close in and catch the two kunai sending them back where they were shot from*

"Now, playing hide and seek?"

*pulls back her wires into her sleeves and runs at where she could hear a faint sound. She gives a punch to the tree with her great strength splitting it in half*

CHAKRA POOL: 225 points
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:22 pm

smiles widely, then jumps back far away from the tree at match speed

"Ne ne, Karin-chan, JACKPOT!!!"

the tree Karin just punched had a explosive tag attatched to it, which with the contact exploded suddenly

"ne... if you weren't in a rush you could've seen it"

Quickly does a handseal

"Kirigakure no jutsu"

the mist thickens enough to give zero visibility, then procedes to tap another tree

Chakra pool 150
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:33 pm

*Karins eyes widen at seeing the bomb tag with her sharingan. Since it allowd for things to be seen slowly she managed to make a hand seal*

"Water Release: Water Encampment Wall!"

*she spits a strong jet of water from her mouth in front of her blocking the explosion from reaching her body but being pushed backwards a large amount*

"Now that made me mad..."

*notices the mist surrounding the area and winces. Since her sharingan saw the chakra color she was just able to see a cloud of chakra in all directions. She concentrates both her water and fire elements on her mouth and made a hand seal*

"Boil Release: Skilled Mist!"

*she released an enormous quantity of mist from her mouth. The mist was not only at a very high temperature but it was also extremely acidic and it would melt everything in the area including the forest except for herself. It would melt any shield also leaving almost no escape possibilities*

CHAKRA POOL: 180 points
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:40 pm

"ne ne, Karin-chan is probably mad now... heh... it isn't goint to be easy"

Notices the trees falling and the explosive tags exploding afar

"Ne... I see..."

Quickly backs away to where the mist is clearer, yet still thick to lower the visibility

"Now I can't aproach her... she's getting drastic on me now..."

does a couple of handseals

"Kage Bushin no jutsu"

3 clones apear each takes a diffrent direction surrounding the thick Mist

Chakra pool 130
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:49 pm

*Karin closes her mouth which stopped emitting mist and smiles. As the mist clears she could see that the whole forest had been completely destroyed to the ground. Only charred remains of the trees were left. She notices the three clones who werent hidden anymore*

"I am surprised you could survive my Boil Release"

*grabs eight senbon with each hand from her bag and throws them at the clones. Aiming eight at one and eight at the other. The senbon had slightly bluish tips indicating a terribly powerful venom that would paralyze the body with the smallest scratch*

"Lets see what you do now Ramza"

Chakra Pool: 180 points
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:06 am

the clones take a deep breath and then do a quick set of handseals all at the same time

"Katon-Karyuu endan no jutsu"

A jet of flames is ejected from their mouths at the senbon in order to melt them, and attack Karin at the same time

"ne ne... it isn't going to be so easy..."

chakra pool 70
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:14 am

*Karin runs toward the real Ramza at incredible speed. Her sharingan could tell the real one from the clones. As she nears the fire jet she made a very fast sidestep and kept runing towards him*

"Using fire jutsus against an Uchiha? Cut it out! Ill show you how its done"

*makes some hand seals as she ran and took in a deep breath. She looked at Ramza his image reflected on her eyes*

"Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!"

*she blows an enormous ball of fire traveling quickly toward Ramza and burning the ground as it went. If it made contact with Ramza he would be incinerated for sure*

Chakra Pool: 165
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:25 am

smirks gladly, as if expecting it

"Ne ne Karin-chan, you lost your cool"

does a quick handseal series then takes in a releases a deep breath

"Zukokku"

a huge blast of fire pours out of his mought iscinerating everything in it's path consuming the Goujyakuu(being a lower rank jutsu), at the same time two of the clones dissapear leaving only one, this does a different set of seals and shoots from the side

"Raiton-Gian"

A huge bolt of lighting aproaching Karin at surprising speed

chakra pool 30
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:32 am

*The image of the Goukakyu and the Karin running toward Ramza shatters like glass at being hit by the wave of fire. The real one is behind Ramza holding a senbon at his neck*

"You failed, the moment you were reflected on my eyes you were under my genjutsu. And you were too busy looking at the fireball that you didnt notice yourself being caught in an illusion"

*puts the point of the senbon aiming at Ramzas jugular artery in his neck closer*

"Will you give up now? Or you have another move up your sleeve"

Chakra pool: 150
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:38 am

"Ne ne Karin-chan, my speciality was never ninjutsu anyway, however..."

the bolt of lighting aproaches both right then and there

"neither of us is moving from here, if you so much as twitch I'll get my chance to slice you open, so call it a tie then?... hehe..."

chakra pool 30
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:47 am

*Karin sighs at the sudden treat made by Ramza. She thinks a moment as to her limited choices in the current battle and smiles. She opens her eyes*

"Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change"

*the image swirled confusedly as the lightning hit them. Karin had changed position reverting her own genjutsu making Ramza the one who took the lightning hit while she was back in the poistion where she had cast her genjutsu: standing some two meters in front of him*

"Dont underestimate the power of the sharingan"

CHAKRA POOL: 125 points
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:55 am

a charred and destroyed log appears where Ramza was supposed to be and Ramza a few meters away a substitution jutsu was used in the nick of time.

"ne ne... I wouldn't be so careless Karin-chan"

sighs and he's visibly tired, waves his hand as in dismisal

"not gonna do this anymore, I could still use my clone and my sword, but I'm too tired maybe later, besides Arella might get mad due to us destroying an entire forest just sparing... or maybe proud...?"

chakra pool 25
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:10 am

*Karin nods at Ramza, its true that she had only used about half her chakra for this spar but after all it was training for a test not a real battle. She looks around and rubs the back of her head smiling nervously*

"Yeah, we really wrecked this place and trees wont grow for a long time because my mist is very acid..."

*sighs sadly and smiles*

"At least no animals were harmed and Ill make sure to send someone here to repair the damage done"

*notices some small burns on her arms. She moves her left hand which starts to glow with a greenish light and the burns heal up quickly*

"There, now I will heal you Ramza*

*walks over to him and puts her left hand on his forehead carefully*

"This wont hurt, I just need to repair the mental damage from my last genjutsu"

*this technique put Ramza on a reverse hypnosis allowing his brain to return to the point before it was damaged while conserving his memory of all the spar without altering it*

"Time Reversal Technique"

*smiles at him*

"You can go now, thanks for helping"

FINAL RESULTS:

WINNER- None, test spar only
FINAL CHAKRA POOlS: Ramza- 25 Karin 80

TEST RESULTS: POSITIVE!
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:14 am

sighs deeply

"Ne ne, next time don't be so rough on me, I might have to get rough too you know... I mean, come on, go on a was of ninjutsu?, me?... well at least things went well"

looks around and smiles

"Well as well as we could"
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:18 am

*Danny shrugged smiling at his mention of it being ninjutsu only*

"You forced me to use genjutsu until the last moves, I thought I could hold myself against you with ninjutsu alone but it seems not to have worked"

*her eyes slowly turn back to their normal color she closes them a moment before opening them again*

"And I had to use my sharingan all along, thanks for all the help"

*nods at him and disappears in a puff of smoke*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza   RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Spar test Karin Vs Ramza
Page 1 of 1