Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ramen Bar (Off topic RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrahnavard
Hokage
Arrahnavard

Ramen Bar  (Off topic RP) Empty
PostSubject: Ramen Bar (Off topic RP)   Ramen Bar  (Off topic RP) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Ramen Bar (Off topic RP)

This is the main hang out for the members of the leaf village to well come and hang out. You may order any kind of Ramen you would like here and it’s all free. We have alcohol and pretty much whatever food you want so long as it is Ramen. Have fun here and just make sure to follow the rules of the village.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Bar (Off topic RP)   Ramen Bar  (Off topic RP) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:02 pm

*From around the corner of the shop, an unexpected visitor emerges to take his seat at the bar in hopes to enjoy a delicious batch of the Ramen he heard was very delectable. He looked all around himself but there was no one to be seen. He didn't bother to talk about it because in reality it didn't really mean much to him at all.*

Hello! My name is Kaien and I'd like a bowl of your delicious chicken Ramen please! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Bar (Off topic RP)   Ramen Bar  (Off topic RP) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:15 am

A whirl started to form and Kotaro suddenly appeared sitting on a chair. "Hello! I'd like one spicy beef ramen with extra topping!" Few minutes later he gets his Ramen. "Itadakimasu!" He begins to eat when he saw Kaien. "Hello man! How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Bar (Off topic RP)   Ramen Bar  (Off topic RP) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:14 am

*Before he knew it, he got his ramen. Not even a minute after recieving it it was almost scarfed down his throat! He loved chicken Ramen, Pork Ramen, any kind of Ramen really. As a reward for making it into the Leaf Village he was gonna treat himself to how ever much ramen he could force in his belly.*

Oh hey whats up!!^^ *He said to the felow that just blew in.*

I think I slightly forgot your name. Its umm...Kotaro, right?
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Bar (Off topic RP)   Ramen Bar  (Off topic RP) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:54 am

He nods in agreement. "Yup it is! And you are Kaien if I remember well..." He slows down time a few seconds and eat quickly the Ramen, it makes it look like he ate the ramen in 1 second. "did you see that man? That was some good Ramen!" He puts away his bowl. "So....are you gonna be part of the ANBU?"
Back to top Go down
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Bar (Off topic RP)   Ramen Bar  (Off topic RP) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:53 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late replies, I've been alittle busy in RL >.>

Yea, you have suchg a cool name!
Do you have a last name though?

*Kaien freezes for a moment and watches as Kotaro puts his Ramen away faster than he could ever. He felt so envious of this but in a hysterical sort of way that it wasdn't jealousy or anything like that for the most part*

Yea man! The Ramen is good! You ate that so fast D:
I hope to join the ANBU! I know I would be good at it if given a shot^^ I wonder how I could ever join though.
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Bar (Off topic RP)   Ramen Bar  (Off topic RP) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:43 pm

He points at himself. "Me? A cool name? Well thank you...I didn't choose it though..." He rubs his forehead. "The demonlord gave it to me....I love it!" He chuckles evilly. 'And the last name is Fuka. "Then he looks at his bowl. "Well yeah...in the tradition ramen must be eaten in teh next 15mn or less. I beat the record." He looks at Kaien. "Well try to make missions as much as you can, and battle too..."
Back to top Go down
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Bar (Off topic RP)   Ramen Bar  (Off topic RP) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:51 pm

Still a cool name though. Btw, who is the demonloard? Does he give out cool last names too because I don't have one unfortunately.

*He listened to his possible description on how to become an ANBU and looke down and awy as if looking for something.*

Hehe! I don't know how to do neither of them, honestly. I am a bad NOOB! I think Noobish beginner would be the correct term.

*Kaien continued to eat his Ramen but at a somewhat slower pace than he did before. Mentally, he was think of obtaining the position of ANBU Leader one day. He had some expirience in fighting but a lot of heart! Just maybe the two could work hand in hand!.*
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Bar (Off topic RP)   Ramen Bar  (Off topic RP) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:01 pm

He makes his cynic smile after hearing the question. "The demonlord cannot be mention in public....you must sign a contract with him first to know his name and to see his face. " He nods. "And yeah, he gives out cool name usually..." Suddenly he burst into laugh after hearing Kaien saying 'noobish'. "That's ok...everyone is a bit noobish at first...then you'll become a great ANBU leader...I'm sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Kaien Shiba

Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Bar (Off topic RP)   Ramen Bar  (Off topic RP) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Where is this demonlord because I am in desprate need of a last name D:

*Kaien proclaimed. The bowl of Ramen had grown warm and undigestable worth. He could not find it in himself to eat another bite so intead he slid it aside and ordered a bottle of Sake. A few minutes later he got his Sake while the man was talking and grinned.*

I think I may need a trainner for this one.
I'm usually one who leanrs things better on my own but I find it hard to be a ninja so I may need lots of help! Will you help me? Iknow you are from another village but would that be possible? Neutral
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Bar (Off topic RP)   Ramen Bar  (Off topic RP) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:31 pm

He chuckles evilly. "Well you can't see the demonlord if I take you to him...you must sign the contract first....or he'll appear when you are in a desperate condition." He sighs. "But since I'm one of his minion I could find you a cool last name." He thinks and suddenly widens his eyes after he hears that he wants him as his trainer. "Me? Train you? I need to think about it first...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Bar (Off topic RP)   Ramen Bar  (Off topic RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ramen Bar (Off topic RP)
Page 1 of 1