Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~

Go down 
+4
Ramza Ruglia
lifelife912
Karin
Arella
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Arella
Mizukage
Arella

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Welcome To The Waterfall House

The new Waterfall House is a simple little restaurant bar on the other side of the Kirigakure, placed to give off a beautiful view of the Great Naruto bridge.

Spoiler:

Inside, the Waterfall House it is slightly smaller only holding a restaurant and a bar on the first floor.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The second floor holds a few rooms for tired shinobi who need to take rest for the night.

Outside and around the small building, there is a medium size clearing where shinobi can have a friendly battle or just lounge around.

A small patio is built around a window connecting to the bar for people who wish to eat or drink out side.

Spoiler:

If one were to walk down the stone stairs carved into the cliff by the waterfall, they would be able to get down to the luxurious Hot Springs installed, where there is also another mini bar built in with a clone working it.
Spoiler:

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ Anime_maid
"My name is Arella! =3 And I will be your Bartender and Cook! Just tell me if you need anything and I will get it for you with my trusty Elder Wand or make it the old fashion way! And no other compare with my vast knowledge of alcoholic beverages!!! I look forward to serving you!!!

Oh! And no outside food or drinks allowed!!! "

Last edited by Arella on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutoverse.darkbb.com
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:26 pm

*Karin walks into the Waterfall house feeling like a dejavu*

"Its strange...I have entered the same place...3 times..."

*rubs the back of her head and walks to Arella giving her a hug*

"Sempai! We have the waterfall house again"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Kotaro walks in the newly WH. "It's shiny from everywhere! Ouuuu...." He looks around and sits near the bar, and he notices Karin. "Hello Karin!"
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Walks in

"Nice place, this is certainly somewhere I can relax"

Notices Karin

"Hey there, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:58 pm

*Karin looks up to notice Ramza and Kotaro had entered*

"Hey there both of you, like the new waterfall house?"

*smiles and walks over to them*

"I have been good, how about you two?"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:02 pm

He smiles. "Pretty good actually!" He chuckles. "I'm having my wifi install next tuesday and so I'll be able to be almost 24hours online! XD" He laughs. "Like I used to when I was in France."
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:04 pm

*Karin smiles at Kotaros enthusiasm and nods*

"I hope to see you around here then"

*thinks about something*

"Want anything to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Arella
Mizukage
Arella

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:10 pm

=.= Ewww Ramza. What up with your avatar? =.= It looks so bleh...

Also everyone, there is a 25 world rule! =3 So make sure you all follow it! =3

*Arella begins to skip around the Waterfall House and then over to the bar and lays down on the counter.*

Back to top Go down
https://narutoverse.darkbb.com
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:13 pm

*Looks at Arella and smiles at the mention of the word rule*

"Oh yeah, everyone be sure to follow that"

*thinks a moment*

"I think my internet has problems so sorry if my replies dont reach either of you on MSN"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:14 pm

He nods. "Yeah, I'll be here more often....I mean on most of the forum I registered." He begins to be thirsty. "Yeah, I'll take..hmmm...." He rubs his chin. "Meh...an orange juice..."
Back to top Go down
Ramza Ruglia

Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:15 pm

looks at Arella and sighs deeply

"Well is not like I have avatars everywhere, I'm using that one provisionally, I'll change it soon though, maybe even today..."

takes a seat

"Could you be so kind ot serve me a glass of cold mil?"

Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:17 pm

*Karin yawns as she takes out a notebook to write in*

"I am disappointed in myself, thought I would finish the stat system by today..."

*walks to the kitchen and returns with a glass of orange juice setting it in front of Kotaro*

"What a shame for me to have failed..."
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:20 pm

"Thank you Karin." He quickly finishes his drink. "That was good....and don't be disappointed...it's hard to do those kind of stuff and it takes a lot of time...." He sighs. "You can't just do evrything suddenly...Patience is the key to success."
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:24 pm

*Karin smiles and nods at Kotaro*

"Yeah but I want it to be a great system and that is why I am thinking of a lot of things for it"

*nods to herself solemnly*

"Itll be more complete than the one in NP"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:46 pm

"Just take your time....juts like I'll take time on creating that program...." He chuckles and rubs the back of his head. "It's pretty hard learning on his own...BY the way..could I have another orange juice please?"
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:57 pm

*Karin nods at the mention of it being hard to learn*

"Yeah it is hard, but youre doing a great favor to all of us"

*sits down on her chair lazily*

"We will do them manually until we finish the program"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:20 am

His stomach begins to ask for food. "Shush lah you! I'm gonna feed you...in a few minutes..." He looks at Karin. "Could you bring some food please?" He thinks. "Mashed potatoes with...hmmm...fried chicken leg and with wasabi... That will be delicious!"
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:01 am

Clad entered to this curious place... he feels that he already been there . He turn his head to right and to the left. Of course he was a bit lost in all this mess. Well after 10 minuts, of turning around the place, he finally found peoples. A joy fills his heart! he though *thanks gosh... i founds some peoples there in this labyrinth* he move fowards to them with a bit of shyness

"Hello... there! nice to meet you! i'm new in there!"

He smile shily, tilting his foxy ears!
Back to top Go down
http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:07 am

Kotaro looks behind him and sees a new face, a bit familiar. He smiles and waves. "Hello there! What's your name and how are you? Good I hope, come and sit here." He pats a chair next to him.
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:25 am

He looks at this strange character... he knows this face, he already see him somewhere but he don't really remember where. After a long analysis, the better thing to do was to present himself to be able to know more on each others! there no other way, if he wants to remember this ninja. He smile, and take a deep breath to have some courage and he goes i hope he or i remember me or him...

"Well... maybe you remember the name of Shiranui but my real name is Clad Kitsunea Valentine!"

he rubs his head, smile dumbly. people don't usually hear long name like that... so he's a bit ashmed to say it...

"well it's a long name but that's my full name... but you can call me Clad or Shi!"

He wags his fox tail slowly, while he tries to calm himself of this weird presentation.
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 am

He looks at the fox weirdly. "Uhu....I'll call you Shi then...By the way, I'm Kotaro Fuka, demonlord favorite pet." He rubs his back of the head. "Sooo...Shi...which village do you wanna join later on?"
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:56 am

The fox gasped of this presentation! the demon lord?? he didn't believe his ears, he guess that guy is from the depth of hell. Shi shiver from this though he never seens demon lords before that! That's why for the poor foxy, Kotaro seems very strange for him.... his apparence doesn't seems really normal nor human. But well, he's not normal too he's a half fox and half human, or in one word he's a kitsune, in one word he's a demon too but not a evil one! only that's the ninetails or kuuybi are very agressiv and dangerous... and unfortunatly he can become one... but hopefully for everyone he need to be 900 years to be a kuuybi a tail each 100 years. he's only 18 years old so there no worries for that. back to our story... Shi was shivering of this welcome.
[color=indigo]
"well... great...demo... herr... i mean Kotaro"[/color]

He rubs the back of his head, smiling weirdly

[color=indigo]"herr.... i though i could join the mist village! ^^"[/color]

Last edited by Clad on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:04 am

He laughs seeing Shi being scared of him. "Don't worry, if you don't hurt me, everything will be fine." He makes a cynic smile. He looks at the ceiling. "The Mist eh? And what is your reason for joining the Mist?"
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:53 am

Clad calmed down.... now he was sure this guy wasn't an evil guy, but nevertheless he stayed on his guards because he don't know the intention of this guy, that was his body was still shivering. His tail was behind his legs... it's shows easily his mood... he was still scared like a child. But that doesn't mean he's a coward in combat.... not at all! but well his habit of being a shy and coward guy is really shown there... Well in the same time, he's not his fault, the man face to him was a half demon! he tries to smile normally face to this big guy, this question was a bit hard for him but he's going to atempt something nice... he hopes that's going to be okay. He took a deep breath.

Well i want to join this village because...

he looks at the big guy who's looking at him weirdly, he began to sweat a lot...

I want to join because i want to improve my medical skill... i heard that they are good medic here and also i want to improve my ninja skills to the maximum. And also my friends told me that it's very nice village. and also i love this village....

Now he wasn't sure of what he said....his ears goes down and tails behinds his legs

Meep....
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am

By hearing this he looks at Shi and raises an eyebrow. "You....need to calm down....I'm not gonna kill you or something like that...well maybe hurt you a bit. " He makes a cynic smile. "Naa..come on...I'm just kidding."He thinks for a moment. "You wana become a medic eh? We don't have any medic yet, so having you join the Mist would be good." He pats Shi's right shoulder. "Just relax....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next