Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~

Go down 
+4
Ramza Ruglia
lifelife912
Karin
Arella
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
lifelife912

lifelife912

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:38 pm

A big sweat came out. "You are such a scary cat...." He gets closer to Shi. Hides his eyes with his hands. 'Peek-a-boo!" He reveals his big weird eyes. "Hehehehe....it was just too tempting." He laughs evilly.
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~ - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:26 am

Kotaro opens his eyes and look around. "It's funny how this whole forum is dead....and I have no idea why I am posting here...." HE still looks around him, and goes to the bar. He takes a bottle of coke, opens it and start to drink from the bottle. "I hope I won't get shout at just by doing that."
Back to top Go down

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10