Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<<

Go down 
+2
Karin
Aya-Hime
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<< Empty
PostSubject: ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:30 am

||||Amegakure Spa Rules||||

Come Visit us at a day at the spa.The spa is an easy way to take a break and treat yourself.At the Amegakure Spa Resort we offer a wide range of massages, facials, body wraps, manicures, and pedicures; some have saunas and whirlpools~

Yes Gmodding is Allowed~
Yes Weapons are allowed
Do not brake the equipment D=<
This is an off topic as you see so have fun ^-^
Be nice to eachother~
Most importantly NO SPAM!!~
Remember To Follow All Forums Rules

||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<< Portfolio_D943067B-3048-78A8-DBE720CC205E6A1D

Here we Have Spas If you liked to have a Private Spa For yourself and significant other please do so~

||||Spa Beds||||
Spoiler:

||||Outside Pool Lounge||||
Spoiler:

||||Massages||||
Spoiler:

||||Facials||||
Spoiler:

Last edited by Aya-Hime on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:52 am

*Karin walks into the spa resort feeling a strange dejavu*

"Aya-san...hello...again"

*looks around confused*

"Really nice place in here"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:02 am

Kotaro walks in the resort. "Wow....it's not a really suitable place for someone like me. " He chuckles. "Anyway that's a nice place you created Aya! Congrat!" He takes a look around.
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:05 am

The foxy all happy and relax was hangging around in the spa, visiting each room, bed and even the pool. He found that quite original all the buildings and the structure of this area. He was touching at everything: the bed to know if they were nice to sleep in it, well in conlusion they were very pretty good and relaxing. then he looked at the work of the masseuse in the spa, it was quite impressive for him, after asking some question on there work and methodes of massage, he took his notebook and took some notes about medical massage to reduce pain and relax the patient. He looked foward to the pool, he puts his hand in the water, it was warm. So warm that he could just jump in it to take a swim, but well he wanted to know more about this wonderful place! After the nice tour all happy of himself of gathering nice methodes, the smile on his face... he suddendly notice Karin so he waves at her.

"Hello, dear Karin-chan, what's a really good day don't you think? it's a very nice place to go and it's pretty interesting! i've noticed a lot of pretty things in it! and i've even learned how to do massage! it's just trememdous"

The kitsune smile to her but suddendly he appears that the brutal guy is also here to visit, his jaw falls down... he can't believe that he folows him until here?? No... can't be? him here? oh good god! he really wants to hurt me that much?? he began to shiver and chattering his teeth his tail behind his leg and his ears down... he feel completly threaten >.<

" Ko...ko...ko...kotaro??"
Back to top Go down
http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

PostSubject: Re: ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:26 am

Aya appears in the Spa room and looks over and smiles at karin lifey and clad.

"Hello everybody how are you?!" =D

She says walking over to everyone and huggling them one by one.

"So how do you all like the Resort? i like the beds maybe cause i am lazy i guess i dunno .">.<
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander
Karin

PostSubject: Re: ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:43 pm

*Hugs back Aya and smiles at her*

"Beds? Yeah me too, like to sleep although havent slept much these last days myself"

*looks around and nods*

"Youll have many people visiting here I am sure"
Back to top Go down
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

PostSubject: Re: ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Gasp!!

"You havent been sleeping these past few days?! why is this what happend why do you wanna lay down?"

She says looking over at Karin concerened.
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:21 pm

The fox suddendly calm down after meeting Aya... even if he was really stressed of the presence of this brutal demon of Kotaro. he tries to have a nice impression face to her... because she might be his Amekage later on! so it's could ridiculized himself in front of her. That wasn't very nice for his image and also for his reputation as Medic-nin. He rubs the back of his head all confused and blushing for acting stupidly... but the presence of Kotaro makes him all shiver and have the feeling that he's going to faint! This man doesn't stop to bullying him by grabbing him by the neck and scaring him to death... FOR HIS OWN PLEISURE!!! Oh my god this is so rude of him... we cannot have a normal conversation without scaring me T.T. Anyway he bows in front of her and smile dumbly... and take some distance of the brutal character

"Well... I'm fine thank you very much, miss! You're spa is very beautiful! and i've learn many thing from the massseur! i've put those info on my notebook! You should be proud of this bulding miss! it's fantastic!"

the Kitsune wag slowly his tail to show that he's happy and tilt his fox ears that was kind of cute with his innocent look!
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:18 pm

He notices Aya, Karin, and Shi. He goes near them. "Well hello everyone! It's not a usual place for me to come." He chuckles. "And look who is here....Shi." He watches Shi with his cynic smile. 'Came here to relax are we?"
Back to top Go down
FLOW

FLOW

PostSubject: Re: ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:25 am

*While everyone in the room conversed with each other. A average height man slips in through the door. He dark skin and stark white hair. The man glances around the room at his surroundings before he proceeded. He thinks to himself as he stood along the wall just past the entrance door.*

~Even a assassin needs a little R&R some time or another.~

*He continues in until he reached a seat and sat down. He looks up reading over the board that described the procedures they did there.*

~Hmm..........one of those massages sounds good right now. Think I'll get that....~

*He doesn't interrupt the others, instead he waits patiently while leaning back in the chair with his hands behind his head staring up at the ceiling.*
Back to top Go down
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

PostSubject: Re: ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Looks over at clad and smiles at him.

"Oh its ok dont feel that way and please stand up."

Looking over from clad to lifey she raises an eyebrow curiously.

"Hello?? what brings you here life? its like you say you really dont usealy dont came to places like this.."

While talking to life she looks over to see FLOW laying on a massage bed with his head held high and sigh when she realizes she has t give a massage.

"Ok ok im coming" D:

She says lazily walking towards the massage bed and looking back and waving at lifey and clad ill be back it was nice talking to you both."

Reaching the bed she smiles and looks over at FLOW to begin talking to him.

"Hi there FlOW how are you? i see your here to give me work~ thats ok a quick message will make you better."
Back to top Go down
FLOW

FLOW

PostSubject: Re: ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:22 pm

*FLOW smiles as Aya approached him. Listening to her words he couldn't help but to smile.*

"Well you know all this ninja stuff can be rough on the body. Makes it all tense and tight. What better way to get rid of tension then having a pretty girl massage them out." afro

*FLOW takes off his shirt and flips over so that his back was up and he was laying on his stomach. He tossed his shirt over to the side out of the way.*
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:58 am

He looks weirdly to Aya who were looking over him... he didn't understand she was actually doing... he might be a wall for her? well he does doesn't really know... he gots too many question in his mind!

"what are you looking miss Aya? do i block your view? "

he turns himself to see what she was actually watching... and suddendly his jaw dropped he couldn't belive that Kotaro monster was still here too! oh my god! what the hell he's doing here?? why does he follows me everywhere even in the peacefullest place on the rain village??? he hide behind Aya-chan hoping that he couldn't find him at all, but well with his big fox tail he was more than visible. Please tell me that i'm invisble and this guy doesn't exist! tell me i'm dreaming TT.TT i'm going to die... if someone likes me please save my pathetic life! he though in his mind. his teeth was chattering very loudly and he was shivering a lot... he's a real chicken.

"... TT.TT"

Last edited by Clad on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anubiis

Anubiis

PostSubject: Re: ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Anubiis entered in the spa quite interested, it was the first time he was visiting in one actually . the jackal was quite happy to relax himself from long days of travellings, this village was definitly pretty much for him perfect to spend some holidays as he thought. "This SPA will be perfect toforget about my troubles...". He look around the spa searching to do something interesting to relax, everything was satisfying him, then during his inspection he noticed a kitsune feeling a bit worried, he approach him quite hesitant, he took a good while before start to say something.

"What happen? there's any problem? you look like troubled! this place is bad? you seems to had a bad experience...wait a moment i'll check it out"

The Jackal comes to the recepetion and ask for some information, he was looking not as much happier as before after seeing a poor kitsune in a corner whining ununderstanble words. With a serious look he waits, his yellow eyes was full of pity to see a such poor guy that sad, but he wasn't sure if he could him out, but the scrib would do his best to help him out. When suddenly Kotaro, Anubiis deeply sigh. "this guy is definitly everywhere! anywhere i go i see him, it's not a demon for nothing! i hope he's not the trouble of poor fox!". After looking at the deamon's eye, himself look troubled too, this character was definitly giving to the jackal the creeps. But he had another thing in mind he wanted to help this fox warrior, even being a poor weakling and hesitant jackal, he couldn't stay here and watch.

"Herr....anyone could give me some information about this spa, it's for me and this poor Fox...we're wanting to relax here...not to stress..."

Anubiis was crossing his arms waiting not very patiently for an answer, he hated see people worried or sad.
Back to top Go down
http://lostwolfen.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<< Empty

Back to top Go down

||||Amegakure Spa Resort|||| >>Free Topic<<
Page 1 of 1