Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Narutoverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<

Go down 
+3
Clad
Arella
Aya-Hime
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< Empty
PostSubject: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:46 am

||||El Tacos de Amegakura||||

Welcome welcome all to the famous Taco stand joint don't worry we had our inspection this month and were still open that means our food is edible D:
Now here you will the best tacos in like ever unless you go to Mexico *nods*
Now Here let me give a menu so i can harass you further till you order and make me rich Very Happy

Rules are~
No Spam!
Yes Gmodding is allowed however do not destroy the taco stand please =D
Remember this is an off topic thread so have fun everybody and enjoy the food =D

||||Tacos||||
Spoiler:

||||Quesadillas||||
Spoiler:

||||Taquitos||||
Spoiler:

||||Nachos||||
Spoiler:

~*Beverages*~

On a Beverage List we have~

||||Strawberry Mango Pucker|||| (It starts sweet with a sour twist)
Spoiler:

These are your average Coke products so i wont post a pic xP (I'm Lazy)

||||Coke||||

||||Lemonade||||

||||Sprite||||

||||Root Beer||||

||||Fruit Punch||||

||||Coffee|||

and w.e else you can think of we got it xD

Last edited by Aya-Hime on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arella
Mizukage
Arella

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:10 am

*Arella walks into the Taco joint and looks a around.*

Evil or Very Mad

My place in the Mist is better!!!

*Arella knocks over a few glasses and laughs.*

Twisted Evil

Take that Aya!!!!

*Arella runs and hides behind a the bar counter*
Back to top Go down
https://narutoverse.darkbb.com
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:22 am

"What...just happend Arella why did you knock over my drinks =.= how dare she...."

She says walking over to her counter and grabbing a clother and wiping arella's mess sighing as she carefuly pics up the shards of broken glass and throws them out.

"Arella.."

She says looking over at the bar.

"Please be more careful and keep your opinions to yourself." O.o
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:42 am

Shi entered in the restaurant he notice the mess around him and he was a bit shocked because such a nice place being spoiled by rude people isn't nice from them!

"hey... wants happen in there? why there are mess everywhere?"

he move foward to Aya tilting his fox head. he was really confuse in such disorder... and he doesn't feel that was Aya that have done that to her own restaurant.

"Excuse me... but do i come in a wrong moment? do i need to leave now? because i wanted to have a snack in there..."
Back to top Go down
http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:37 pm

Aya turns her aattention to clad as she hears him enter and sadly sighs looking at the mess Ella left behind and walks over to him answering him.

"No im sorry this was Mist Mizukage she decided to pay me a vist and knock over some of my glasses off the counter...but its not a bad time im just picking up after her mess,how are you and welcome would you like something?"
Back to top Go down
Arella
Mizukage
Arella

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:24 pm

*Arella glares at Aya before flipping her off.*

I can do as I please, you aint my mama....

Now...I wanna some of that pretty looking lemonade!!! =3 I am like super thirsty...
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:52 pm

HE looks at the Mizukage... he was very surprised of this sudden violence of a high character like Arella... he couldn't believe his eyes. why in the mist village everybody is violent like that? he though in his head. he doesn't know... maybe it's a culture to be naturaly a bully and makes his own rules everywhere. That so uncivilized, Clad wanted to say to this woman to make some exccuse to miss Aya. But he couldn't because he was too scared to makes her angry and she might kick his butt and destroy even more goods in the restaurant. He shivered of fear... he didn't want to approached her too much because she seems like this brainless mass of muscle called Kotaro who's doesn't stop to persectute him everytime and anywhere even here. He turn to miss Aya and smile to her with all the respect.

"Oh... i see, miss Mizukage is very messy or maybe jealous of you?"

Herr he though taht he said something that couldn't be accepted by the other leader in this Area, he step 10 meters aways of her. Because he was sure that she could react very badly with this remark of his. He didn't imagine himself being shred in piece by Arella. Becoming a mass of broken bones and meat. his teeth began to chattering and tries to hide behind Aya-san. he though that person was kind enough to save him from this slaugthery and savagery of this women. yes... he is a big coward... he really react like a girl. Of course apart doctors and scientist he never fought or try to hold a weapon... only medical instrument and techniques. he smile to Aya and reply to her.

"I'm very good miss, for now... but i'm sure that would okay don't you think? well anyway miss... i'm very interested in some tacos and a nice ice tea please! it's would be very nice of you if you makes then not spicy, please!"

Last edited by Clad on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arrahnavard
Hokage
Arrahnavard

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:57 pm

A man called Hokage walks inside this place called something something taco something. He looks around to find that it was not entirely a bad place to hang out. He waves at all those inside while looking for a place to it down.
Back to top Go down
Arella
Mizukage
Arella

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:02 pm

*Arella turns and glares at Clad.*

Me and the Amekage are best friends, she knows that I was obviously playing. You need to watch your off handed insults 'cause people will get mad with them. I do to have a brain and I am not a bully.

*Arella sniffs obviously insulted and looks over at Aya.*

Aya, your villagers are mean to me! Make them behave before I smite them!!! TT.TT
Back to top Go down
Arrahnavard
Hokage
Arrahnavard

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:15 pm

The hokage jumps in between the possible blood bath and exclaims. “You didn’t see anything. A cloud of smoke is seen and he vanishes without a trace.”
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:29 pm

As expected she was hurt pretty much... He didn't wanted that at all, he's not the kind of person that's going to insult someone without any good reasons, so he felt quite bad and hurted too. How did possibly i act with such violently and harshness to this person? why i did that? oh no... i'm not like that... i shouldn't judged people on there apparence... i'm such a evil kitsune... he though. He never acted this way before he meets her. he though that the better thing to do it was to do his deepest apologies to her. The little fox was not happy of himself acting cowardly and hurting peoples heart, it wasn't his good education he had with his parents. he moved foward to the Misukage the head down, his ears also down. he was walking slowly and he made a really sad face... he wanted to do something to repair his fault and this serious offense of his... a simple person who's attack openly is not the proper way of life and education. so without fear he goes in front of this woman and said with a slowly but clearly to Arella. he hopes that she would accepted his excuses

"My deepest apologies miss, i've insulted you... i'm very sorry, i didn't know that could hurt you that much. I've missed judged on you Miss Arella. Since your her bestfriend i've act like a brainless beast to you... please accepte my excuses. I'm not usely like that! how can i repair my fault? how?"

the kitsune was looking at her was a very sad face, hoping that she could accepted his excuse... if not his life will depends of the sentence that he will take... if she wants to punch him... she can. She allows to do anything of him...
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:45 am

A voice echoed in the bar. "Well you are might be a beast....but you are not brainless." He appears in a whirl near Shi and he chuckles. "This is one place I haven't been yet...." He takes a look around. "Nice place though..." He looks at Shi. "What's with that sad face eh? Don't be sad....just smile a ll the way....like me. " He makes his cynic smile. THen he turns at everyone. "Hello hello hello!"
Back to top Go down
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Sighs at all the ruckess and makes her way to the taco stand fridge and takes batch of fresh strawberries and mangos and begins preparing Ella's drink and looks up to speak.

"Clad yes just like she says me and ella are good friends it'd be in your best intrest not to upset her or she could badly injur you and hurt my tacos in the process yo,and i love my tacos...ya know...so like dont instagate with her she will smite you" ._.

After speaking to clad she smiles back down at finishing Ella's Strawberry mango pucker and grabs a glass from a cabnet and pours it inside.

"hmmm what color straw,blue maybe i dont have teal yet..."

Grabbing a teal straw and dipping it in the drink she walks over to ella and hands her drink her you are~

||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< Berrysexy_

"there you go enjoy!"

Looking over at the unfimiliar faces she waves with a smile.

"Hello!! =D wanna a taco! only 5.99 aka 6dollars and some change" xD
Back to top Go down
Arella
Mizukage
Arella

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:58 pm

Wooowww....nikka you crazy. Like I'ma pay you. =.=

*Arella takes a sip of her drink and looks over at Aya.*

It should be an honor for you to even be serving me...

*Arella grabs her drink and then crawls over the counter and onto Aya's back.*

Yay!!! A ride!!!
Back to top Go down
FLOW

FLOW

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:58 pm

*FLOW walks into the restaurant with food on his mind, as his stomach was growling something serious XD.*

"Ahh.......food.........needs food....ahh"

*He glances around the room in a odd trance, he sees the Taquitos and rushes the table. He sits down and begins devouring them.*

Spoiler:

Last edited by FLOW on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:31 am

He feels that wasn't going right... anyone pays a real intention to him, or what hear any of his excuses. Anyway that doesn't makes him very happy being in place. he didn't know that the world was quite harsh with him. Still he always known that his parents was violent with him. Beating him because he wasn't good enought and other crappy prextext to make him better. But the worst it was he can't support that... he does that against his will. he turns back to Aya, all sad and destroyed.

"Well... you know i don't care if she smite me. i've been beaten all my life by my parents. So that won't change a thing if it was before or now... plus i didn't meant to hurt her. sorry for the mess i've caused you."

He glance to the bar to slump on it, he heard Kotaro... but he wasn't in the mood to be scared or anything else. he just completly ignore him. he was thinking of his situation and feelings... his father always said he was a trash... he began to feel like one. He's just bad at everything he touch! he's not good in ninja skills or other social communication. Most of the times he runs away, or get insulted for nothing because he cannot act propely. Even if he looks like a normal person he's not... Pff.. . My father was right i'm a trash and i will be just a guinea pig for everything... i'm just good to save people life nothing more. After a long moment, he said longly watching the wall.

"pff... i'm just nothing more than unsocialized... i just can't understand peoples feelings. But anyway can i have something strong to forget everything? please?"

He feels more and rejected from the sociaty and well he just wanted to get along with it and maybe one day someone will understand... because where he was living nobody talked to him like a friend, just for studies and work. the only thing he knows is being beaten and violence. he though hardly in his mind I just hate everything... but me even more...
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:48 am

He sees Wolf begins devouring the Taquitos. "Wolf! Leave some for me!" He quickly runs at the table and begins to eat like Wolf. He turns to Shi. "Come here my friend! And eat, you'll feel better after that!"
Back to top Go down
Anubiis

Anubiis

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:01 pm

The Jackal entered in this strange stand which look to be mexican restaurant, there was already few days he left the mist village and didn't eat at all. He could hear the gurgles of his stomach asking for food. "Man, i'm so hungry, i coud barely eat anything! hopefully i've got some money on me". Anubiis looked at his map, he was growling again he didn't how a map was working. He was lost again, the thing that he was sure this stand was a restaurant, he was a silly jackal but not that stupid. The scrib goes to the bar...he talked with an hesitant voice.

"Herr....excuse me? please? Are we in the Leaf village? because i've lost my way since my departure from the Mist village! i've got to say...this village look pretty much like the mist one!...at least with more water! but i'm all wet! this rain is pretty much annoying!"

Anubiis sigh and with a little moment of thought, he finally start to ask for the menu of the restaurant. he was really hungry, haven't eaten anything for days he was ready to choose everything on the menu. he took out from his bag a large amount of money. He was talking loudly when to call for a waiter.

"Can i have the menu please? i have money i can pay my meal and my drink! I'm dying of hunger...it's been weeks i haven't eat..."

The jackal freaks out when he saw a face knows back in the Mist village. "Argh! him again? how could it be? who did he come here that fast? does he going to scare me away again! this guy give me the creeps!". The scrib act like he didn't saw him at all, be he couldn't be feeling relax with such oppressive presence. Anubiis close his yellow eyes and bite his lips trying to ignoring him, he was looking weirdly while doing such a thing.
Back to top Go down
http://lostwolfen.deviantart.com/
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:58 pm

"Stares at FLOW eat the taquitos dont choke now =.= and as for you Lifey no taquitos for joo unless you wear a sombrero and dance okies."

Looks over at Clad and sighs here have a shot of liquor boo itll make you feel better its a secrect recipe dhe says smiling handing him the shot glass.

"Drink up no sips hit it hard!"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:34 pm

He suddenly stops eating Tacquitos. "Huh? That's cruel! I'm not gonna wear soemhting like that and dance...it's a disgrace..." He swallos the Tacquitos he just ate. "That is just unfair lady...."
Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:57 am

he took the glass, he was looking at it. he said in his head maybe with that i will forget my pain and suffering of this brutal world. he smile at Aya

Thanks... that's kind of you miss Aya.

he drink all the glass in one shot... he suddendly feels very very heavy. well he was pratically sure that he couldn't support this alcohol. he suddendly spit fire from his mouth.... it was burning his throat. he wasn't used to that type of alcohol.

"WAAAGGGHHHHHHH!!"

He clenched his teeth... a second one might kill him right away

"Oh my gosh!! what the heck is it???"

he was a praticaly crying... really he wasn't use to alcohol.... It was obvious that the next it will not be benefic for him... it could be dangerous for him. but crazily he said to smiling to her

Can i have an another one please?
Back to top Go down
Aya-Hime
Amekage
Aya-Hime

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:51 pm

"Hahaha wow i see you arent to drink often."

She says gigglingas she pours him another shot.

"Here you are clad drink up.

She looks away laughing still and her smile fades when she looks at Lifey.

Sigh

"Just eat the food" ._.

Back to top Go down
Clad

Clad

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:28 pm

He took the glass of alcohol and smile to Aya... he don't why but well he was happy to drink that again!

Thanks you Miss Aya, that's kind of you!

He drink all the glass in one glup... but this time he didn't feel the same. he does big eyes, breathing like an ox, and after spitting fire from his mouth he fall down on the ground K.O . he didn't support the alcohol that much.

"..."

he was making a weird smile... and now he was completly drunk... laying on the ground...

Last edited by Clad on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:02 am

"Meh..." He bgins to eat again. "I forgot how tasty they are!" He waves at Shi. "Shi come here! You gotta try this!" He looks at Aya. "What ingredient do you put in to make it delicious eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<   ||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<< Empty

Back to top Go down

||||El Tacos de Amegakura|||| >>Free Topic<<
Page 1 of 1